Reviews for Firefly in Summer
MutantBirdKid chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
nope, did not see that coming. maybe you should add a disclaimer to this story: "warning: may cause jaw-dropping and and exclamations of 'wha...!'" I've been really enjoying this, but in spite of eariler foreshadowing conversations I was really thinking this was more of a 'Bella and Edward overcome their past conquers all' sort of thing and am feeling a little unsettled at the moment. I'm really looking forward to the next update.
PencilCase chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
I am sooooo sorry I haven't reviewed 'til now, my net is capped and I'm just a horrible reviewer, but I'd just like to say that I love your story!

I have read a lot of great stories, but your story... it's just amazing! If I could ever pick an Edward from every fiction including Twilight, yours would be my top 1 pick.

If you would have ended it in this chapter, I honestly would still love it... even without the whole option of things turning out differently but OMG I love you, I love your story and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
emeralddahlia chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Well written, but I'm confused about what was going on in chapter 15. Could you explain in your author's note next time...
arreyn emme chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
This is a gem! I'm excited to see what happens and I'm so happy i found your story. Keep up the great work.
Roshambo83 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Okay, I am not hyperventalating as much now. I am still so upset over this, but I figured it would be about time travel which I really really like. Felicity, 12 monkeys, even Back to the future and bill and teds. Lol. Okay, I have settled down a bit. I didn't know I could feel so much for them. You are that good! But now I am wondering if he is crazy because he was having hallucinations about her. Maybe it's not real. Maybe there is no time travel.
Roshambo83 chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
WTF? This can't be happening.
Roshambo83 chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Wow. That was well written. It makes sense why Bella thinks she is a murderer. I keep forgetting to ask: was Emmett there the night they were attacked? I know he didn't do it but you described a big guy that looked like a football player and Bella saw him and wanted to call for help.
Roshambo83 chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
This is really sweet to see how they are taking it slow and getting to know eachother and flirting.
BlueEyesBurning chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
I don't get it. Is Edward in the past reliving his life? or is this a dream?
Holly1980 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
My first words to Liz. She's not dead. She can't be. Why even continue (even though I knew I was going to) Of course, Liz said, keep reading, Like I knew she would. And even though I never intended to flounce (even though my heart was broken into a million little pieces) I'm so glad I finsihed reading this chapter. I knew it last chapter that the time travel thing was going to come back up. Now, he can save so many people! Emmett, Bella, Rosalie, Pete (maybe). I'm just so excited now to continue reading as you update! I had the biggest smile on my face when I was done with this chapter.

Great work hun! I'm looking forward to more!

Holly1980 chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
after I finished this chapter this morning, this was what I said to Liz...

Okay, now that you know that. Let's move on. Her mom. Wow. Way to pick favorite kids. I'm glad that Phil hung on long enough to give her the trust. Does she even know that she bought a house in the same town she was hurt in? I wouldn't think that she did. The rest? I can't. I just can't. It's too much and too hard.
Holly1980 chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
I hope he remembers this. If he could go back in time, he would help her and she would let him. Gah! Knowing what I know? That's powerful! And they kiss. So, so sweet.
Holly1980 chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
you set the whole thing up in this one chapter! From him watching her bob up and down in the water, to the professors. What's funny is that this morning I hadn't finished chapter 14 or 15 yet so I was on gchat with Liz (I gave up twitter for Lent) and I got to a point where I was like NOOOOO oh you know what part, and as I contined reading, I asked her if the time travel would come back into play. Oh how right I was...but more on that later. And what had me laughing was the woman who ate her muffins being mentioned LOL loved it!
Holly1980 chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
Wow. That was rough to read. So much. Okay, last night (I reread some of it again since I've now finished the story), I knew reading it the first time that the big guy in the middle of the rowdy boys had to be Emmett. How weird that they were at the same party. But what those guys did to her? Inconcievable. And then her own sister? To say what she did? How could she? But Edward, being there for her. I loved the line, I hoped Tyler was here. It would have been nice to have a boy to talk to. Oh bella, how in the doover you will.
cherryhilz chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Ok...I'm still bawling! OMG!

So, has Edward gone back in time? Is he time-traveling? Is it just a dream! So many questions...can't wait for the next chap!

Luv this story - but I'm still heartbroken! :)
9,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 602 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 622 .. Last Next »