Reviews for Firefly in Summer
obsmama chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
OH we got a peek at Bella and a little douchey Mike LOL. I am really liking the texture you give the characters.
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I feel so bad for him...Bella was trying to do something nice. But I am sure she understands he has alot on his mind at the moment...so good, I am really enjoying this...
obsmama chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Oh but what a vison at the same time him shirtless and wearing an old pair of jeans.

I loved getting some back ground and your painting such a picture for this town.
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
So I saw this rec'd on The Lemonade Stand on Facebook...my great friend Kennedy Nicole Cullen (sorry I cannot remember her screen name here) But in looking through your reviews I saw MaxandMo & Butterfly Betty...Who I adore...

I had to read this...it sounded so interesting just from your summary and then the rec's.

I feel bad for Edward, his father seemed so detached. Almost like he didn't care that Peter died...and Carlisle not everyone dies alone. People that care about you surround you when you leave this earth to go beyond.

Can't wait for more...

Teresa
obsmama chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Ok Twilly and Mommy2kh told me to get my ass over here and read RTFN so HERE I am. Such a sad broken relationship Carlisle and Edward seem to have.
PinkPearlista chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
Wow. I'm speechless right now - and so glad I happened to wait to start reading this until this chapter.

I'm trying to collect my thoughts... you're a fantastic writer. So talented at describing emotions, frankly, that I had to skim a few of the grief-related parts, as the words were so heart-wrenching that it brought up painful grief-related memories of my own (reading this sentence again, it may not sound like a complement, but I do mean it as one... your ability to make the reader feel the characters' emotions is quite amazing). Your writing is poignant, and your characters are so well-developed. I'm fascinated to see where this goes next... and keeping my fingers crossed that this won't all somehow be a dream! Admittedly, I've gone through some tissues reading this, and I hope I don't need many more! Thank you for sharing this story.
i.have.ECD chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
All I can say is that I wasn't expecting that at all! :O
sherryola chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
Hi,

I started the story at the suggestion of Les16. She recommended this in her update today.

I loved it, till the last xcouple chapters. I loved the setting, the town, the people, the bar. I loved how the relationship between Edward and Bella developed. He's a very sweet edward,a dn that's my favorite kind.

i have to say, the last two chapters have me completely confused. Did she really die? Did he wake up from a dream at the end of this chapter, and the whole bella thing didn't happen/ Or was he somehow sent back in time to fix things? I guess we're supposed to be confused?

Sherry
Charlie0925 chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
OMG, this is sooooo GOOD! Cannot wait for more! :o)
MadelineRenee chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Great meeting!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
OMG, I just read that chapter through tears! And I have a theory and I'm sure, absolutely positive that it's the day you're taking the story... Something to do with a gaggle of professors from Stanford... Ahem, am I right?
DeeDreamer chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I love the little scenes with which you capture this story. Very nice narrative style. I'm fully intrigued! xo ~DD
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
U bet Emmett was the big guy, huh? And he probably got drunk because he thought back to that night! And wow, I can't believe that Rosalie did that to Bella. Obviously she filed herself because of the guilt nut I wonder what Tens believes to be the truth... Is that all in the next chappie?
beckybrit chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
Omg! I know I started out reviewing each chapter an I totally suck, because here I am at the last one! I'm sorrybit I just couldn't stop reading!

I am absolutely loving this story, despite sobbing for the last two chapters! I kept thinking maybe she was in a coma (hoping, lol), I never imagined you would throw time travel in there! Genius! So I'm guessing the big guy that Bella saw was Emmett?

I cannot wait to see what happens next. *wipes eyes* Thank God he gets a 'do over'.

This story is awesome, yet another reason to love Fridays!
MissWinkles chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
Wow. Such a beautiful, heart-warming, wonderful, amazing story. I LOVED the ending. I have to admit, I shit my pants at the end of the last chapter, I'm so happy that I got to read this when it was complete. I don't know what I would have done if I'd had to wait. I love, love, LOVE the idea that Edward gets to go back and change everything, to make things right, with Bella, with Rose, with Emmett. UGH! I adored this so much. Well fucking done!
9,851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 602 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 622 .. Last Next »