Reviews for Firefly in Summer
les16 chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Okay, first off, I'm really hoping the thing with Blondie isn't what it seems, though by the end of the chapter I have a feeling it's not.

The scene at the grocery store? Too cute. Poor Edward, he's trying isn't he? And poor guy, I don't think he knows why he wants to try at this point, just that he will.

I'm still totally invested in Bella and finding out what happened to her. And really? I love the friends part. I do think it will be good for both of them.

I'm loving the way you are weaving everything together. It is keeping me totally enthralled and I love that!

All the best,

les16 chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Oh! I loved this chapter!

Bella is totally endearing and I am dying to know more about her. Normally, I am not a huge Bella fan, but yours? I just want to hug her and then go swim with the dolphins with her. She's been through something, you can tell, and I want to make it all better for her.

And Edward, good night he's a flirty thing isn't he? The pinky thing, gah!

This story is so good! Thank you so much for writing!

les16 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Mike and Edward, that was kind of...odd, but I have a feeling there is much more to Edward than all that surface bravado...at least I hope so!

Bella has me totally confounded, but I suppose we'll learn more about her as we go along.

This story is so good!

les16 chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
I love Ms. Cope! And, I figured Peter was his uncle, but it was nice to find out for sure.

It is amazing to me how much you made me feel and how clearly I could visualize everything with so few words. That is just...wow! Just those few small details and I'm totally sucked in.

Their first meeting didn't go so well did it? But, I have a feeling there is a lot more going on there than meets the eye.

This story has completely intrigued me and I love it!

On to the next,

les16 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I read your amazing and wonderful story all the way through but wanted to be sure I reviewed every chapter! All I can say is WOW, and I am sure I'll say it more than a few times!

So yeah, you had me hooked right off the bat. I am really wanting to find out more about Edward's relationship with this Peter, I have a feeling it means more than his relationship with his father.

Love this so much already!

Off to review the rest...

brokende chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
I read every chapter today after a rec from spanglemaker9, my fic goddess guru, and I'm thrilled to have done so . . . except of course for the terror gripping my heart after the end of this chapter. You certainly foreshadowed something happening to Bella in the water, but the greatest compliment I can give to your wonderful writing is that I was so caught up in your plot and characterization and atmospheric descriptions that I wasn't prepared, and I'm struck dumb with fear right now. I won't ask you to give anything away, or even to reassure me that my worst fears won't be realized in chapter 15, but I will humbly say that an early update will be welcome, if at all possible!

I need to relax with a drink, and maybe a bath. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
carey1090 chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
Wow. Can't wait to read the next update.
nola09 chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
I found your story today and read all the way through. I am so hooked. I really hope she is not dead. She is finally making some progress and their story as a couple is just beginning. Both of these characters deserve some happy times. Hurry up and update.
whohellanoes chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
aww man :( well that totally sucks. hopefully there is some type of miracle... really great story. thanks
Domysticated chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
please tell me Bella isn't dead. please. i'm begging you...
Domysticated chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
my heart is racing and i've got tears in my eyes. amazing job.
Domysticated chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
this was horrific. horrific. I can barely breathe now. the hardest, most monstruous thing... the violence that never ends... the way abuse sinks inside a person and kills their soul and turns them into abusers... Rosie's betrayal. horrible.

and Edward's distraught reaction, the gorgeous, sweet, soft image of him with his head in her stomach... perfection.
Domysticated chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
poor edward. his last email broke my heart.
Domysticated chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
another lovely, perfectly paced, achingly good chapter.

this: But still, imagined or not, she horded those glances from him and pulled them out late at night, pretending they were real, trying to remember at what point he had begun to make her feel everything so deeply. This killed me.
Domysticated chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
I'm racing through this and barely stopping for breath, let alone reviews.

but this sentence?

The dread that he was angry with her sat cold and greasy in her stomach.

WOW. it stopped me dead. PERFECT. I felt sick reading it it.

Loving this and i'm loving, loving loving your prose and your characters.
9,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 602 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 622 .. Last Next »