Reviews for Firefly in Summer
DeeDreamer chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I love the little scenes with which you capture this story. Very nice narrative style. I'm fully intrigued! xo ~DD
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
U bet Emmett was the big guy, huh? And he probably got drunk because he thought back to that night! And wow, I can't believe that Rosalie did that to Bella. Obviously she filed herself because of the guilt nut I wonder what Tens believes to be the truth... Is that all in the next chappie?
beckybrit chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
Omg! I know I started out reviewing each chapter an I totally suck, because here I am at the last one! I'm sorrybit I just couldn't stop reading!

I am absolutely loving this story, despite sobbing for the last two chapters! I kept thinking maybe she was in a coma (hoping, lol), I never imagined you would throw time travel in there! Genius! So I'm guessing the big guy that Bella saw was Emmett?

I cannot wait to see what happens next. *wipes eyes* Thank God he gets a 'do over'.

This story is awesome, yet another reason to love Fridays!
MissWinkles chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
Wow. Such a beautiful, heart-warming, wonderful, amazing story. I LOVED the ending. I have to admit, I shit my pants at the end of the last chapter, I'm so happy that I got to read this when it was complete. I don't know what I would have done if I'd had to wait. I love, love, LOVE the idea that Edward gets to go back and change everything, to make things right, with Bella, with Rose, with Emmett. UGH! I adored this so much. Well fucking done!
beckybrit chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Oh dear, bless him. How shitty can it get?

Hopefully she won't hold it against him, given the circumstances.

Loving it!
beckybrit chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Oh dear, bless him. How shitty can it get?

Hopefully she won't hold it against him, given the circumstances.

Loving it!
beckybrit chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
What a fab first chapter! Mm not keen on Carlisle much, lol.

Can't wait to read more.

Ooh Butterflybetty recc'd this btw :)
misyx chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Evil! Pure evil. But also, genius!
maxandmo chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I forgot to review this chap and had to in order to change ur review count:)
cosmom chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Ok, so, you've got me in a cold sweat here...NO joke! I started reading this last night and am all caught up now and...wow...just wow. I've always avoided time travel stories after reading Time Traveler's Wife (didn't really enjoy it) but I'm so CRUSHED that your sweet, beautiful, fragile, spirited Bella is dead. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the concept but I don't want to give this up b/c I absolutely, undeniably fucking love the relationship that your edward and bella share. I even cringe at that word 'relationship' when describing them because you have created so much more that that. Is it possible to have panic attack from reading a story?...because that's what I think is happening. I am so torn. Should I continue to read? Help me off of this 'ledge' here. Ah-mazing job (sniff-sniff). Jennifer
i'm random girl chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I am so hooked! You are an amazing writer!
i'm random girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Loved the first chapter! Can't wait to read more!
maxandmo chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
I'm confused. Was he dreaming? Is he going back in time to change what happened like those nerdy guys said? Gah! Next Friday can't come soon enough!
Sophie2003 chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Ooohhh, didn't expect that!
Sophie2003 chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
I have been reading this allafternoon, and I love it. Will try and review from now on, this story is really well developed and I enjoy the writing.
9,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 605 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 625 .. Last Next »