Reviews for Firefly in Summer
TrinityLJ chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Oh God. I'm in love with your painful & beautiful story and can't for the life of me figure out why you don't already have thousands of reviews. You have, however, just given me major heart fail...

Please update soon.
sandyl67 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Tell me its not her PLEASE! They have just begun! I am crying! Waiting for the next chapter before I truley break down!
Bikergirl08 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Wow, you killed her? That's awesome, I'm outta here. Good luck!
kismit1496 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
augh it must be cliffie night augh!
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
i can take it allthe whole truth i have a feeling she might to be okay i always think the worst tho is she okay will she be in a coma lose her memorys :(
rtgirl chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
you told me it was coming. and i'm not sure this was what i expected. mama is a sad panda, but i have faith. i know you'll get us out of the HF.

i think i need a hug...

it can be in words...

love ya-

beck
ClosetRobsessed chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Loving your story...great gob!

Thank you for sharing your story.
idkmuch chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
Sigh. I love this - "If I only had one shot I would go back and save you." Simply lovely.

So, I see why Bella feels responsible for Rose's death. Heartbreaking. But, that whole relationship is so screwed up & Rose was just so cold & unfeeling towards Bella. Maybe that's her defense mechanism; her way of dealing with her screw-ups. But, not to be able to support your sister after a trauma like that? Unthinkable. Ugh. And don't get me started on Renee.

Love that Bella can trust Edward & is slowly opening up her heart & body to him.
Demons4eva chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
I do love this fic and thank you so much for writing
TMTF chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
april 8th? two days? too long!

i absolutely love this story! its so well written and i think you have an amazingly well thought-out plot. seriously, nice work with this - you deserve more than a measley 350 reviews! ;)

cant wait for the next chapter! :D

Demons4eva chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
Sorry I have not reviewed before now, I got this fic from ADF and as it was rec'd by a couple of really good reccers I thought I would five it a go.

Great story and I am enjoying it, they are a different sort E & B.
Rochelle Allison chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
i'm glad bella is able to slowly open up and trust.
spanglemaker9 chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
Yikes. That scene with Rosalie. I can guess exactly what happened next and why Bella feels the way she does. (
coldplaywhore chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
So does Bella feel like a murderer cause Rosie took the pills and overdosed? Sounds like Rosie had more issues that Time Magazine. Looking forward to reading more.
coldplaywhore chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
Okay, now that the secret is out, they are just too cute together :)
9,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 605 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 625 .. Last Next »