Reviews for Firefly in Summer
cherryhilz chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Ok...I'm still bawling! OMG!

So, has Edward gone back in time? Is he time-traveling? Is it just a dream! So many questions...can't wait for the next chap!

Luv this story - but I'm still heartbroken! :)
Holly1980 chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
she's so funny not checking her email. LOL and he's just so swoon worthy showing up! Now, I know we're getting to the hard stuff...

HOlly
Holly1980 chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
I love his emails. He's so cute!
Holly1980 chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
we are getting somewhere now...
Holly1980 chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
part of this chapter was so sad, that no one has wished her a happy birthday in so long, but the other part, with Edward made me smile from ear to ear. I love these two.
Holly1980 chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
I forgot to mention in the last chapter about the blonde divorcee LOL Loved that! I hope she stuffed her face with those muffins too. So...we find out about Pete. How sad. And I have to admit, I was just as anxious as Bella waiting for Edward to arrive.

exler930 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Wow. The tears just won't stop. That was amazing. I really have no words. I was so heart-broken and sad, but that last little tid-bit of info...Hope. You are an amazing writer. I can't wait till next week for the update. I wanna say I hope Edward fixes things, but will it alter his ending? Hmm...
cherryhilz chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
omg! nooooo! heartbroken!
Holly1980 chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
so much in this chapter! Emmett? Wow, that was something I wasn't expecting but I can't say it's not a nice change. I have to wonder how all of this with him plays out later on. :)

Until some things get said, I'm afraid it's going to be weird between them. I mean, I can see his side of her not owning a phone and no one calling her. But I can see hers too. She has secrets that she's not ready to spill...or is she?
Holly1980 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
so cute these two. My reviews might be a little short from her on out. I read all of this last night so I'm trying to refresh myself on what happened in each chapter and I know there were some things that happened I meant to write down so I could mention them to you. But I'm not there yet. I'll stop rambling.

Holly1980 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
LOL Edward the typical man. I loved the interaction with him and Mike. It was cute. And Mrs. Cope. I can just picture her in my head. Heart of gold but a little pushy at times LOL

(Ps, I want you to know that I've read all the way until the middle of chapter 15...I'm prolonging finishing that chapter so that's why you're getting all of my review replies now)

(Oh, PPS, I forgot to mention that my dear friend Lizf22 was one of the girls that kept telling me I needed to read this. More on what I've put Liz through when I review chapter 14)

Holly1980 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
ooh Edward. Not a very good first impression. No wonder you ran, you scared the poor girl to death! Also, I want you to know that I love the ambeiance of the people. You talk like me LOL So I know this place is some where in the south from the way Mrs. Cope talks. Anyways...off to leave you more love!

Holly1980 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hello! I have had two different people, this week alone, rec'd this story to me. Of course I had to dive in and try it out! So of course, first chapter. Evasive but I'm intriged. Of course, I've already read most of it, and now I'm just catching up in reviews. Expect a lot from me in the next few minutes LOL

mommy2kh chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
I was dying (no pun intended) reading this chapter last night! I truly thought that maybe it was someone else & he didn't know - she was hurt and in the hospital & her mom was with her and it was someoen else trying to save her that he saw. I kept waiting for that - LOL! But then things started to make sense with the dates & the physics convention & their conversations. I'm still sad but interested to see where this goes next.
Roshambo83 chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
You did a really good job. Very tough.
9,838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 605 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 625 .. Last Next »