Reviews for Firefly in Summer
tennesseelamb chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
The day some girl gets you to settle down is the day Auburn wins a legit national championship. Either that or hell freezing over. Changed my mind on my last review! THIS is my favorite line in all of ff...so I need to go read your profile. You must be from Alabama. I'm originally from Tennessee but I married an Oregon boy and was at that frigging game...tore my heart out. Cannot stand Auburn! xo
tennesseelamb chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
That pretty face of his had a bright smile but his eyes were as empty as a can of coke on a hot day. One of my favorite lines in a fix! Love your southern lingo...it makes me miss home!
janshanr chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
knh0006 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I'm an Auburn student. It was legit. I won't hold it against you though. I'll keep reading.
tumblin' di chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
You were about to get bitch slapped from one side of the beach to the other. I had only wished that there would be more that I could do other than just unsubscribe to the story. I had to read your a/n twice to be sure that you said that this chapter would be better. I'm an emotional wreck.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
obsmama chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Emails in fic are my weakness because when we are writing we can tell so much more and you get such a peek at the emotions flowing through them.
janshanr chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
He must feel like an ass. Shit, he is an ass.
obsmama chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
You really have established such a great relationship between them I am so scared about what she has to reveal.
obsmama chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
she breaks my heart but I love how all consumed he is with her.
tumblin' di chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
This story is so sweet. I loved the emails Edward sent to Bella. It's so nice to read a story where E&B are really friends first. Can't wait to read more.
obsmama chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
I love watching them fall in love together through a friendship. I think the secret on the beach scene is one of the best things I have read. It just stuck with me emotionally.
Lata525 chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
I am not ashamed to admit I cried when I read the last chapter. The twist at the end of this chapter makes up for it though. What a beautiful and touching story it has been so far and I can't wait for the next chapter.
juberish chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I found this story on Fictionators. I really like it so far I can't wait to see what happens next.
hneybee36 chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
hi. i am reading on a rec by les 16 and i just need to say a few things...

it is currently 2 am and i have spent the better part of an hour with my mind in an absolute frenzy about this story. i woke up dreaming about it and haven't been able to rest since! lol

it's a breathtaking story..in all its gut wrenching glory! i am at a loss for words really. i am heartbreakingly devistated for what bella has endured and crushed, and i do mean CRUSHED, at the idea that she may actually be dead! and the sorrow i have for what your edward is going thru...well, i do believe that is what has me awake right now!

i eagerly await the next chap to see if this is an alternate universe that plays into the time travel theme of the profs or if he is just dreaming!

you have created a story that brings a reaction out of me that i only ususally have with an actaul book in my hands and my mind is realing from it! thank u! :) i look forward to more
janshanr chapter 1 . 4/18/2011