Reviews for Firefly in Summer
faireyfan chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Lovely quick glimpse at the expanding cast of characters. Edward seems to be a bit of a chameleon, maybe once he's settled in he'll feel comfortable enough to stay true to himself. Lovely chapter, thank you.
KiaraRaj chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
their next meeting is going to be interesting :)
lizf22 chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Eek! Edward I am disappointed in you! I know that Tanya might have sworn him off relationships but I'm pretty sure he was taught to respect a woman! Can't wait for their next encounter! Thank you bb, I vacationed at the beach as a kid and I can smell the sea salt air in every chapter! xo
xtothey chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Mike is a douche. I certainly don't blame Bella for turning him down.
xtothey chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Poor Bella :( lol
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
bemily chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
The 28th? As in tomorrow? How cool is that!

Yeah, not great a meeting. Um, can't wait to find out more - why was Edward away for 5 years? Who was the crazy girl that was left behind? What is Bella's story? What is Edward going to do now? What has he been doing? I know, I know - it is only chapter 2. I can wait.
bemily chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ouch! Carlisle was quiet harsh!
KiaraRaj chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Cannot wait to read more!
lizf22 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
eep! what a first impression! you've reeled me in already and I am excited for these two to get to know each other! thanks! xo
nerac chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Gah, it's taken me forever to catch up on my stories! I'm sorry for being behind, lol. I loved this chapter, and Edward's first meeting with Bella was quite explosive. You have me very intrigued on who might have turned over the bar... and what exactly they might have been looking for inside. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Thanks for writing!

xo

caren
faireyfan chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I saw your post at ADF and saw that the lovely xtothey praised your story, so I scampered over here to check it out. Glad I did, as I really enjoyed it. Look forward to seeing where you take this.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Poor Edward and Bella hahaha thats some first impression
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hmm this looks interesting :D
CodeSalert chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Oh Edward...poor thing. Im blaming the fatigue and meds. I'm sure Bella will understand once he explains and stuff. Looking forward to next chapter :-)

SinMotion-