Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Rochelle Allison chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Mmm, I'll have one of those after baby is born. :)

Now, I really liked this chapter, short and sweet as it was. Edward was so honest and unguarded.
darkinque chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Poor Edward, all those emails and no reply. Hopefully she just has her feet up, watching christmas tv shows, or maybe painting. I really hate amaretto but I am am going to try the Firefly drink anyways. It sounds good and I usually love anything with cranberry juice. Thanks for the update, I loved it.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
I know you said this was tacked on at the last minute but I really liked it. It gave more insight into how Edward is feeling. We all know he loves her, but little by little he's telling her. Excellent job, can't wait to see if she's there waiting for him when he gets home. ;)
carebear309 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Aw, I like drunk Edward! Wonder what Bella has been up to?
bemily chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
He needs to follow up on getting her that phone. It is driving me crazy that he hasn't heard from her since THEN. I loved his emails. Especially the drunk one. And I can so picture Carlisle saying inebriated. Bella is okay, right? She didn't move out in the middle of the night or anything, did she?
JB30 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Oh that drink sounds yummy! Gonna have to make one of those. :) Great chapter! Loved the emails. It was so sad how progressively desperate his emails became. He's missing her so much. I love that he invented a drink for her. I hope Bella is doing ok while he is away although I'm worried shes not. I'm thinking she spent the holiday completely alone and thats so sad. I love that in returning to Chicago Edward realized its not where he's meant to be. That he loves his new life and his friendship with Bella is precious to him. Loved the chapter pc and loving this story. Looking forward to Friday!

brandie722 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Someone's missing Bella. I hope Bella is busy painting and hasn't had time to check her email. She better not be ignoring Edward's emails intentionally. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work and see you soon!:)
pillow912 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
great chapters!
sujari6 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Wonder why Bella's not answering? Hope there's not a problem.
Baklava80 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Love this story so much now:-) Thanks for writing it:-)Hope bella is Ok! XXM
Bikergirl08 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Where's Bella? Why isn't she answering? That's the whole chapter? Are you sure you didn't forget some?
xtothey chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
His desperation for word from her made me a little weepy. But then again, I am an emo bitch today. That drink sounds like something I would love. I'll get the stuff and make it and think of this story.
cullengirl08 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
This is so sad; I just wish Bella would open up to Edward. It is so obvious that he really genuinely cares for her.
inkle28 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
great chapter
TexasTwilight77 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
So now things are starting to come out. I'm pretty sure this will be a "one step forward, two steps back" type of situation. Can't wait to see what happens next, excellent job. ;)
9,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 634 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 .. Last Next »