Reviews for Firefly in Summer
WhitePONY09 chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
Wow. I just started reading this story and it's already captivated me. I love the growth of their relationship, and that you were able to convey what happened to her without being overly graphic. Well done.
stormy315 chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
intense chapter...i hope edward can help her...looking forward to the next chapter...
darkinque chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
I don't even know what to say, I feel like my heart is broken and bleeding. How horrible, poor Bella, poor Rose. It's too bad that they didn't know Emmett at that time, since he was there maybe he could have stopped it. And Edward is amazing with Bella through out her story, I love him so much in this story. I really hope the next chapter has Bella being able to start healing now that Edward knows her past trauma. I know it won't be all sunshine and rainbows but hopefully it's a start. Thanks for the update.
whohellanoes chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
ugh. that is just horrible. what happened to Bella. i'm really enjoying this story. we just need to get over with this part. i'm really enjoying the story though. thank you
BelovedSunshine chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
I had the HARDEST time reading this chapter. I don't even have anything to quote. But only b/c things like this affect me so much. Thankfully, I personally have never been sexually assaulted, however, I have experienced some horrific things of my own which makes emotional chapters hard for me to bare. I kind of went into it thinking, "It's an informational chapter." I skimmed then went back and read, then skimmed and came back and read. Took a break and then finished. lol

But I got through!

Wonderfully written. I especially love Edward's comfort to her through his grief in this. He didn't project anything on her, but sensed what she needed w/o taking on hurt that she would pull away from him at moments.

I loved her coaching herself and that she felt lighter at the end.

You did wonderfully! Thanks~
mcgt chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Just absolutely heartwrenching. Your use of words were tastefully done & I'm sitting at my desk feeling horrible knowing how many people go through that experience every year.

Great job.
Mn1 chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
I never imagined that was her back story. Even though she's closed off, she hides the pain very well. I'm so glad she opened up to him because this is something she shouldn't deal with on her own.

Edward was a great support, he listened and was there for her.

Such an emotional chapter, I can imagine it took a lot to write.

Thank you.
bemily chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Do you know how frustrating it was to not express my opinion on this chapter last night? Now that it is working, I find I just don't know what to say. Really I don't. Not only does she have something so horrible happen to her but the one person that she could talk to about it, tells her she can't mention it to anyone. And then at some point kills herself. This is much worse than I imagined. And I haven't forgotten about that murdered comment. I really want to google Royce's name to see if he is still alive.

I was really proud of Bella, too. Edward, poor guy, seems to be the support for Bella that she needs now. Great chapter even if it was
sujari6 chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Rose was an awful person. Hope she couldn't live with her actions and that's why she committed suicide. Who spoke the last line and why did Edward tense up?
CodeSalert chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
I feel incredibly sad for Bella. It seems like she kinda grew up in a household where she was the black sheep, with the exception of having her father's attention.

I wonder all what happened. I am so impatient for the news. It's nice to see Edward taking a stand to make her talk. Good for him.

Sin-
inkle28 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
grat chapter
TexasTwilight77 chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Oops, skipped this one. Sorry about that. Great job. ;)
carebear309 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
OK so I'm guessing Rose commits suicide because she feels guilt over what happened to her sister and perhaps Bella feels like it never would have happened had she gone for help when she had the chance or had her cell phone on her. still trying to figure out what part emmett plays in this and why he is in jail. maybe rose moved on to him and when emmett found out what happened he beat up royce or worse, killed him?

So terrible what happened to them and even more terrible for the way that rose reacted to it.

a little confused by the last line there though. Was the I did it bella speaking and what is she referring to?
vysed chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
It was just as hard to read the second time around... but, still, so well-written. This is one of the parts I am most looking forward to when the story "continues".
TexasTwilight77 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Not much to say, this was a very hard chapter to read, but very well written. You did good. Excellent job. ;)
9,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 634 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 654 .. Last Next »