Reviews for Firefly in Summer
pillow912 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
great chapters!
sujari6 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Wonder why Bella's not answering? Hope there's not a problem.
Baklava80 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Love this story so much now:-) Thanks for writing it:-)Hope bella is Ok! XXM
Bikergirl08 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Where's Bella? Why isn't she answering? That's the whole chapter? Are you sure you didn't forget some?
xtothey chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
His desperation for word from her made me a little weepy. But then again, I am an emo bitch today. That drink sounds like something I would love. I'll get the stuff and make it and think of this story.
cullengirl08 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
This is so sad; I just wish Bella would open up to Edward. It is so obvious that he really genuinely cares for her.
inkle28 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
great chapter
TexasTwilight77 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
So now things are starting to come out. I'm pretty sure this will be a "one step forward, two steps back" type of situation. Can't wait to see what happens next, excellent job. ;)
faireyfan chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
So behind on my reviews, but cherish reading your chapters. I love how real your characters, are even the supporting players; the DMV lady and the fabulous Mrs. Cope - I love her being computer savvy. Edward trying so hard to be patient and he slayed me with the chicken soup - gah! Poor haunted Bella, I do and don't want to know her demons. Yay! Update tomorrow :)
pixie freak chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
ooh i love the story!

bella mysterious past eeeekkkk!

updte as sooon as you can
JB30 chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
That was sad. Edward crying at the end and Bella so broken was heartbreaking! But she opened up a little. And given how shattered she seems to be inside its a huge first step. So sad her father died. I wonder if her step dad did something to her. Or if it was someone else. And I wonder what happened to Rosie. I love how much Edward wants to help her, wants her to open up and trust him. And Bella didn't shut him out completely at the end. She just said she needed time. Hopefully she can find the strength to share her past with him. Wonderful chapter primarycolors. Looking forward to Sunday!
mcgt chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Ah... you're killing me and poor Bella. Whatever is in her past is eating her alive... sigh. So poetic your writing. I'm anxiously waiting for Bella's past to come tumbling out onto the floor in a big ol' messy heap.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
I have a lump in my throat you have me all wound up. The next update can't come quick enough :D
lizf22 chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
that was some scene! love the care and intensity of feeling that she saw coming from him, I hope that realizing how much he cares eventually penetrates the walls she's erected and helps her to start to open up. thank you bb, xo
darkinque chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
I could actually feel the ache in my chest while I read this chapter. You are an amazing writer, I never have to imagine what they are feeling, it flows right off of the screen. Really good chapter, I look forward to the next update.
9,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 634 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 .. Last Next »