Reviews for Firefly in Summer
TexasTwilight77 chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Oops, skipped this one. Sorry about that. Great job. ;)
carebear309 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
OK so I'm guessing Rose commits suicide because she feels guilt over what happened to her sister and perhaps Bella feels like it never would have happened had she gone for help when she had the chance or had her cell phone on her. still trying to figure out what part emmett plays in this and why he is in jail. maybe rose moved on to him and when emmett found out what happened he beat up royce or worse, killed him?

So terrible what happened to them and even more terrible for the way that rose reacted to it.

a little confused by the last line there though. Was the I did it bella speaking and what is she referring to?
vysed chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
It was just as hard to read the second time around... but, still, so well-written. This is one of the parts I am most looking forward to when the story "continues".
TexasTwilight77 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Not much to say, this was a very hard chapter to read, but very well written. You did good. Excellent job. ;)
susayq chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Let me tell you how much I love this story. I. Love. This. Story. And I cried again as I read this chapter. My heart is breaking for what Bella went through and the way Rose treated her and the secret she is hiding. Love it.

~Susan
brandie722 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Another awesome chapter! That was by far my favorite! Not because of what happened to Bella. That was horrible and sad, but because she was able to confide and take comfort in Edward. It was so sweet how he held her and cried in to her stomach. I can't believe Rosalie gave her a morning after pill and told her not to tell anyone after she was gang raped. It sounds like she was used to that treatment. So Rosalie committed suicide? Maybe she couldn't live with what happened to her baby sister and herself. Interesting. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work and update soon!
spanglemaker9 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Oh, poor Bella. I knew she was hanging on to something bad, but nothing that bad. I can't decide which is worse, knowing exactly what happened or never knowing exactly what happened. Poor girl. Good for Edward, just being there and listening.
edwards-debussy chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
I never really suspected anything like this. So sad on so many levels. The horrid act itself is beyond comprehension, but then for Rosalie to react the way she did...I don't know if repeated abuse at the hands of royce excuses any of what she did to bella. But at least she finally told someone. And not just someone-the one person who can truly help her work through this, who I suspect is committed to never leaving her side again.
Emmaline3 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
I guess since the begining of time women have been at the mercy of men. The drive to find that one man who would take care of her and any offspring that materialized from their relationship remains to this day. Our fear of not being enough, the judging of our bodies, the panic to appeal to a man... I cannot get into the mind a group of guys who could gang-rape a woman. It's beyond rational thought to intentionally hurt or harm another, and to do it in a group? What drives that kind of mentality? It happens in this day and age and certainly during war when women are fair game... Even in this country where there are laws protecting women it still happens.

My heart cries out for your Bella in this story and for all women who have been de-humanized in such a way.
faireyfan chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
You know my thoughts. You did such a great job with this difficult subject matter. *hugs*
rtgirl chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
whoo girl...that WAS rough! but you did it! mercy...poor bella, but poor edward too. lawd, i need something fluffy before i go to bed. how bout a teaser for next week?

puuuurrrrrrrdy please?

xo-

becky
SabLuvsLogan chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Holy that was intense, how awful.
Kassiah chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
Wow. That is all I can say. Amazing. And just...wow.
neuroticris chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
I don't know what to say. I hurt so much for Bella. To be hurt and violated and have no one to turn to and the one person who you think would help you doesn't. My heart breaks for her.
Kassiah chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Eep! I just realized I missed this chapter. I am sooooo intrigued by what happened to her and am beyond glad that it seems that Edward wants her enough to wait for her to get it together. Xoxox
9,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 634 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 654 .. Last Next »