Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Such a beautiful Story. Thank you so much for sharing
foggynight chapter 47 . 9/28/2015
Beautiful ending . . . sigh
foggynight chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
fate-GPS-recalculating . . . I'm positive this line of thinking will stay with me for the rest of my life - something to really ponder
foggynight chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
My favorite line of this chapter - "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on" - God, I'm loving your story :)
twimomof4 chapter 47 . 9/23/2015
I just reread this after many years. Still an amazing story. I thought of something though, how come Edward didn't remember meeting her as a child the first time around? Just curious.
dpennell007 chapter 47 . 9/17/2015
Wow. I loved it! That was one roller coaster ride of epic proportions. (As I was born and work in Boston, I was tickled about your mention of the 2004 Red Sox). Good ending. Bittersweet because one of them always ended up sacrificing part of their memory for the other. Beautiful story though. The type that stays with you. Thank you so much.
kitten48 chapter 46 . 9/2/2015
Truly loved this story... you are very talented and I hope you continue to write whether it is here or in some other venue. I don't usually take the time to review, not because I don't think it is undeserved but I'm just...unsure if it matters I guess, anyway my point is that I felt compelled to tell you how thoroughly I enjoyed this story and that I think you are amazing. So Thank You sincerely for writing it! I look forward to reading more from you!
pritz chapter 47 . 8/17/2015
Amazing!
tired617 chapter 47 . 8/11/2015
Loved this!
Just Sus chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
I just have to tell you that I am so taken by this story! I am a pile of goo and emotion waiting to see what will happen! OMG...this is crazy and angsty, and I'm beside myself trying to figure this out!
ninny 1 chapter 47 . 7/14/2015
A fine end to a wonderful story
ninny 1 chapter 46 . 7/14/2015
You should be proud of yourself you kept me riveted for days ,such a great read thank you
boopgirl chapter 47 . 7/13/2015
Loved it
ninny 1 chapter 31 . 7/12/2015
Wow that song really does fit your lovely chapter
ninny 1 chapter 27 . 7/12/2015