Reviews for Firefly in Summer
emmettandme chapter 46 . 9/14/2014
thank you for a wonderful story. I only think it should be "supernatural" in genre. But I understand that a lot of people would not give it a chance.
MiaLuthor chapter 47 . 9/7/2014
Thank you so much. Stunned that you just started writing fanfic. Please write more. : ) I love your Edward (s) and Bella (s). The plot was convoluted and keep me reading when I am supposed to be other job related things. : ) favoriting your story.
cablecar14 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
This is my second time reading this story. Crazy good. It is kinda funny when Mike says something like "that'll happen when auburn wins a championship" and they won last year. Just a little funny haha
swan0456 chapter 47 . 8/18/2014
Thanks for writing this truly wonderful story. I almost didn't read it due to the warning about abuse, but I'm so glad I gave it a chance.
MrsStoveGhost chapter 47 . 8/11/2014
Wow. Just wow. I was worried during the first third because I just couldn't see where it was going. However, I was very invested in Bella and Edward. What a roller-coaster! I loved the mix of science, science fiction, and romance and humor. Loved.
Guest chapter 46 . 8/8/2014
This is wonderful and not at all where I thought it was going to go but still so completely brilliant thank you so much! :-)
JanuaryLestrange chapter 47 . 8/7/2014
Read this again for the third or fourth time. Still magical. :)
persistentp chapter 47 . 8/6/2014
Loved this story! Silly question probably but where in FL did you base this on? Sounds like somewhere close to me
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 47 . 8/3/2014
*sniffle* I loved this story. I genuinely
expected it to take me better than a
week to get through, by I just couldn't
put it down. You swept me up in this
beautiful love story, and even made
all the time travel believable. I'm just
awed at what you did with this. Thank
you for hating this beautiful story!
-Mary
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 46 . 8/3/2014
So, is she saying that she IS prego?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 45 . 8/3/2014
OMG! The Dr has a first name?! LOL
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 44 . 8/3/2014
The story you've woven is just amazing!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 43 . 8/3/2014
Aw! Now she an explain, and they can move forward,
and when his memories catch up with him, it will be
a total gift! She'll have the best of both worlds. And
so will he!