Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Musty21 chapter 31 . 1/11
To be honest, the fic was great before, but these last romance chapters were kind of boring to me.

Any 17 year old knows how to put on a condom or touch themselves or touch others. Bella just looked stupid in all "first time this and that" scenes.
And she doesn't have to wait 5 years, only 4 because they met in 2008, not 2009. She could even go there earlier to stay with his uncle so he wouldn't die alone.
Musty21 chapter 21 . 1/10
"Wha if my destination isn't a time or a place.. but a person?"
Woooow, that is very interesting! I love it.
Musty21 chapter 20 . 1/10
Musty21 chapter 15 . 1/9
You actually killed Bella! What the heck! lol

I started the chapter crying and wanting to kill you.. buuut at some point I started to understand where you were going with this.
So fasten you seat belts, cause here we go time traveling! Let's save Bella, Rosalie and Emmet.
Musty21 chapter 14 . 1/9
Wait... hold on.. just hold on, now.. why does it sound like she's dead? She cana be dead, you're just being mean to the readers :(
Reader chapter 47 . 1/6
Amazing and wonderful love journey story. one of my favorites since Im reading twilight fanfiction.
Angiebabydoda chapter 46 . 12/31/2014
I've been reading fan fiction for quite a while and don't understand how I have never come across your story before. I just happen to open a community page that I have looked at several times before and found it a few days ago. It is now one my all time favorite stories. I'm surprised that it hasn't already been yanked and published! I'm so relieved with how it ended, I'm surprised that I kept myself from jumping ahead to make sure I wouldn't be totally bawling by the end. Thanks for a great story!
Slbubbles chapter 47 . 12/28/2014
Absolutely beautiful story. One of the very best I've read. You've got a gift! And hope you share it with all of us again! Thank you!
FictionalCrush chapter 47 . 12/21/2014
this made me cry so many times- i love your writing
Elise de Sallier chapter 47 . 12/8/2014
This is one of the loveliest fanfic stories I've read in years - probably ever! In fact, it is far superior to anything I've downloaded off Amazon in years, also. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your awesome creative talent and astonishing imagination. I do hope you continue writing. :)
BookwormSCR chapter 47 . 11/26/2014
This was an amazing journey. Thank you. I am so touched right now, I can feel a tear brimming. This was a wery special story and I am so happy I got to read it. A lot of up's and down's that's for shure! :D again thank you so mutch!

Sandra.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 47 . 11/18/2014
Loved it! Convoluted, interesting plot that I couldn't stop reading! Great work!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 47 . 11/9/2014
jesuschrist that was the best, crying, laughter, fucking heartbreak, it was so goooood! adding to my favourites
Halo221 chapter 47 . 11/9/2014
I seriously couldn't put this story down and read it in like 2 days, but now that it's over, I feel at a loss for words! I definitely found it to be very compelling and their love, how it built, was delightful and so sweet! That said, you threw me for a total loop with the sci fi elements of this story! (didn't want to write a spoiler so please forgive the loose use of that term) I have to admit feeling a lot of disbelief and even incredulity when things took their big turn; I almost bailed. I'm glad I didn't, but I do feel like some sort of heads up early on to readers that this story may require a little more flexible thinking or suspension of disbelief may have been helpful. I also think you created a very cool concept of this type of travel and I appreciated the way you explored and explained. Anyway, I'm so glad they got their happy ending and I thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 17 . 11/8/2014