Reviews for Firefly in Summer
NKubie chapter 27 . 5/17/2015
This is one of those times that I'm sooooo glad I'm not read this as a WIP. Next
NKubie chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
I love that she has a new, good memory of rose gardens.
NKubie chapter 25 . 5/17/2015
So I'm thinking more and more that Edward's time travel is to right the wrong that was the other timeline. Bella and Edward should have had their HEA, but the party night derailed it all.

Maybe Edward will wake in 2009 in Summerside with Bella by his side...his wife Bella. Perhaps a child on the way or something like that? Edward keeps thinking that he'll go back to 2009 and Bella will be gone, but this 2004 has already negated that timeline and set the wheels in motion to be with her in the future. Plus, he has ties to Summerside so his life there can still exist, but this time with Bella, alive and well. I doubt it would change Pete's death, but at least Edward can still have his future there with Bella.

As for Emmett and Rosalie, they could get their HEA too. This knee injury might very possibly end his football career, but a happy life with Rose and possible children trumps a Heisman trophy and prison sentence anytime. I just hope he doesn't get depressed and becomes an alcoholic or something because he'd always depended on a college career. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I can totally see why this is such a widely loved story! You're amazing, bb! Thank you for sharing some of your amazingness with us!

NKubie chapter 21 . 5/16/2015
Now Edward's theory is one I can get behind. And what if the future that Edward knows is actually a previous error by a time traveler's changes and the HEA is the correct destination?
NKubie chapter 19 . 5/16/2015
I have a feeling that the "Butterfly Effect " will occur now. Maybe Royce comes after Emmett and Edward or does something more to Rose and/or Bella. You wouldn't have brought it up earlier if it had no significance. What if Edward dies this time or Bella or Rose dies anyway.

However, given that this story is adored by so many, I have faith in the HEA in whatever form that takes.
NKubie chapter 15 . 5/16/2015
I was once told that this story enjoyed time travel, but it had been long enough since the original rec that I totally forgot, despite the earlier clues at the bar, etc. This adds a layer to this story that makes an already amazing love story even better! Rose and Emmett may even end up together. Who'd a thunk it?

But even better, Edward could be there to prevent that horrible, horrible trauma from ever happening. Aaaand, maybe the romance can start earlier in their lives?

NKubie chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I've had this story on my tbr for longer than I ever should have. So many people told me it was on the top 5 or 10 fave fics of all time so I always knew I had to read it. Why haven't I before now? 'Cause I'm dumb.

I also usually review after each chapter, but I've been reading on mobile devices and I suck at typing on them, so I've just been reading without reviewing. Actually, I think I did leave one. I'm actually at chapter 16 now, but I wanted to go back and just say "Hi" and that I'm so addicted to this sorry, it's a little pathetic. There are things I need to be doing, but I can't stop reading. And bathroom breaks are taking waaaaaaay too long because of this story. (TMI? LOL)

Anyway, thank you for sharing this incredible talent of yours with all of us. It's a such a gift!

NKubie chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
My heart just dropped to my toes!
Fantasy0506 chapter 46 . 5/8/2015
I made it through the 4th reading. So, so beautiful. So, so talented.
Fantasy0506 chapter 29 . 5/8/2015
More tears. I love this story.
Fantasy0506 chapter 23 . 5/8/2015
Oh god. The tears.
Fantasy0506 chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
This is about the 4 time I'm reading your story. This is my favourite fanfic, hands down the best. 2nd is The Breakers.

I wish you'd publish it. It deserves it.
Kopec82 chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
Ahhhhh awesome love it
JustARead chapter 47 . 4/8/2015
Precious
JustARead chapter 46 . 4/8/2015
Omg I was scared for a minute
9,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »