Reviews for Firefly in Summer
Multitaskmom chapter 47 . 11/8/2013
So great. I loved this story. Through time and varying experiences you still kept the essence of each character steady. Quite remarkable. Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
Emmii chapter 47 . 10/30/2013
Great story! I couldn't stop reading it till the very end. Onlystoped to sleep or work (and even at work I read it in my phone... I now, I'm a horrible employee, but can you blame me with storry that good?) Thank you for this wonderful story and good luck to you!
oh, and happy halloween!
Taylor chapter 47 . 10/26/2013
This. Was. PERF.
Like I cant even right now.
I ENTIRELY respect the way you kept the laws of the universe valid in this. I thought you weren't going to, and I was going to tell you at the end but then you dropped hints that you were and I was like "OH MY GOD SHES GONNA DIE". And I would have respected that decision, even if it would have made me cry. But I like this ending SO much better.
Thank you for writing this; it was very enjoyable and absolutely one of my favorites. Write more please!
-an entirely too emotional reader, Tay
Bells chapter 47 . 10/26/2013
I love this story
d2woodworth chapter 47 . 10/23/2013
I just read this whole story in 2 days! Its amazing! I have to tell you that I started following it when you first starting posting years ago and I quit after reading about Bella's bad/not changed past. I had personal stuff going on and couldn't deal with a broken Bella story :( I wish I hadn't done that. I loved this story and the hope and wonder it made me feel! I just wanted to say thank you for writing something so different and beautiful!
bethers7477 chapter 47 . 10/20/2013
Phenomenal. Truly one of the best twilight fanfics that I have ever read. Thank you so very much.
Samanthaclause chapter 31 . 10/16/2013
Just so you know, you could publish. You are a very talented writer. Seriously.
S.M.Uty chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Cant wait to see where it goes!
GingerGrey chapter 47 . 10/15/2013
What a great story! It blew me away. Wow!
Snappher chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Blowing me away! Never, ever guessed u were on to this fabulous story line! Please kill Ross. I gotta go to bed and don't wanna...damnit!
Snappher chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Holy freakin shitttttttttttt! Time travel! Never saw it coming!
Snappher chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
One firefly would knock me on my ass! Lol. I'm a booze lightweight despite my fluffiness. :)
Snappher chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Edward Needs to stop with this dr Phil shit! He's pushing her too hard. If he had a lick of sense, he would figure put whatever happened was too traumatic for her to talk about. Dumb man!
Snappher chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Sharks! Is she nuts? Fl is a buffet for the finned and toothed ones!

Is she about to be rescued by swim ward?.
Snappher chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Ewwwww! I live in Florida and hate every inch of it! Lol. Moved here from Alaska, heading to Oregon when I'm thru with school. Can't wit to get back out to the PNW! I need mountains and lakes with no gators and snow and seasons and colors in fall and smaller freakin spiders!

Lovin the story, even if its in fl. :)
9,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »