Reviews for Firefly in Summer
aroundsundown chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
omg swimming with the dolphins!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 47 . 6/14/2015
OMG this was perfect. I completely agree with Edward's thoughts about Bella (the before & current)...they really are the same person...just separated by experiences. I also LOVE that he still calls her Firefly...so fucking sweet!

Gah...I don't want this to end even though it did in 2012 haha
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 46 . 6/14/2015
I don't know how I'm just now finding your story but I'm glad I finally did! I don't think I could have handled reading it as a WIP...I barely managed now!

First off, you are amazing! I've read so many fics, it's hard to find anything REALLY good ya know? This one made me feel so much...it sounds so lame to put it that way but it's true. I could barely stop to eat/sleep/work. I couldn't believe Bella died...I kept thinking she HAD to be in a coma but nope...you killed her! The time travel completely caught me off guard & then I was just as anxious as Bella & Edward about what would happen come Valentines Day 2009...my heart is still beating wildly as I'm typing this! Such a good story, plot...just everything!

You made everything fit together so perfectly...I was terrified you would kill Bella again but I had hope lol. This will easily be in my top 10 fics of all time!

As happy as I am that Bella is alive & they're getting their HEA for hopefully a very long time, I'm so sad to see the story end. As others have reviewed over & over again, this could easily be published & I KNOW this would be an epic movie!

Thanks again for this wonderful angsty but beautiful story! xoxo
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 43 . 6/14/2015
Omg omg omg omg!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 42 . 6/14/2015
GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Now what?!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 41 . 6/14/2015
I hope they're not ruining anything...or maybe it's happening the way it's supposed to...like her getting sick with pneumonia & him making her soup...?
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 39 . 6/14/2015
Wow...fate!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 35 . 6/14/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 33 . 6/14/2015
Wow! Intense...so fucking good!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 31 . 6/14/2015
Tearssssssssssss omg that was hard! You're an amazing writer...I felt what they were both feeling...wow..
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
Wow how hard for Bella to have to go 5 years waiting for Edward...while he does exist but wouldn't remember her or what they have!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 28 . 6/14/2015
She loves him too...& told him!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 26 . 6/14/2015
Loved this chapter...hot!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
Gah! Seriously, I rarely cry over fics... but the end of this chapter did it. God I love this Edward!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 23 . 6/13/2015