Reviews for Waiting
Rineth chapter 1 . 3/13
This was just so simply sweet and absolutely amazing that I'm forcing myself to do what I never do: create a review on my phone. Because it's on my phone, I definitely won't be able to write out as much as I think this fic deserves, and I'm sorry for that, but I found it absolutely necessary to say SOMETHING, so here we are.

I found this piece thoughtful and rather delightful in its simplicity, plus truly wonderful throughout. It's absolutely adorable in its entirety, and something so truthful to Jim Kirk's character, in a situation such as that, if he were to potentially become a ghost (although I don't even pretend to understand how ghosts work so don't quote me to one on that) and wait for Spock.

I also loved that you had the mom in this so accepting, and grew just slightly attached to the characters you created for this. Simply wonderful overall.

Amazing job :)
catbob1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
God! I LOVE this story! So - just - perfect. Thank you for sharing your vision.
SWQ chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
You write the most beautiful and intriguing fics ever.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Interesting. I liked it.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This story is strangely sweet and surprisingly unsad.
Elveatas chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh. my. god.
This was so extremely beautiful, and sweet and fluffy and *cries*
I love you now, for writing this
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
One of the best Trek ghost stories I've ever read. Jim is so in character, as is Spock at the end. It brought tears to my eyes. As you may have guessed, I've been reading your old stories. It's been a great trip.
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
positively gorgeous fic. love ghost stories like these~ )
Doni chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was a hell of a 'ghost story.' Very touching.
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh my god this was so good! I loved how Jim was there waiting for Spock and how they appeared younger once they died. And how they joined hands. I almost cried! Just so heartwarming and bittersweet! Perfect.
glasswalker chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This one made my tear up. Lovely writing. Thanks for sharing!
bakedham chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This made me smile, for some reason. You made Jim and Spock's love for each other plain to see through their actions, and having Izzy and her daughters understand instead of freaking out was absolutely fantastic. Thanks for the great read!
Kiraraven79 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
You made me cry. This story is so sweet and touching. They loved each other so much, to wait so many years *sigh* lovely, thank you so much for sharing. )
LaPlacesDemon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh, wow. Adorable. I can totally imagine Spock coming back to a special place significant to Kirk to die. ;.;
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww! i almost started crying when spock showed up