Reviews for All Love is Unrequited
Deborah Judge chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
What a beautiful story! I can't praise it highly enough. I've re-read it about ten times now, and I'm sure I'll be back.

You get Lennier's voice so well I can almost hear him speak the lines. The eroticism is understated in just the right ways. And you don't let us forget that he's an alien - aside from the very nice touch about hearing through his sinuses, you don't try to make his thought patterns too like ours. And, finally, you don't let the relationship take either of them too far out of character. In the end, they each follow their destiny.

If you ever feel like writing more, I'd very much like to know more of Marcus' POV. Given his lack of experience and idealism about love, he's giving up more in his own terms than Lennier might know. It looks from the story that his rescuer impulse gets the better of his purity complex - but I'd like to hear more about that.

But whatever you write, I'm very much hoping for more B5 fics from you!
RoseCourfeyrac chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
This was really good. I've never thought about Lennier/Marcus before, but you make it work.
DangerMouse chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
*sighs happily* I've been looking for this pairing and I'm very glad I found it so well written. Thank you for the wonderful story!
B.M. Gang chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Your story is very well written, and I liked it a lot. There was one continuity at the end where Ivanova is both on the White Star and arguing with Garabaldi at the same time. Thats the only problem. Good work.
Enara chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Loved this - well written too. :-)
niamh chapter 1 . 3/19/2002