Reviews for The Night is Thin
Kizabeth chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Excellent story, as always. I loved how Brennan just started up the stairs to Booth's apartment, leading him on in the conversation.

I can't wait to read again next week :D
AvidReader chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow - now THAT is how it should happen on the show!

My favorite parts:

"Breaking her meat taboo by buying a hot dog with the works and eating the whole disgusting thing, followed by a lunchcart pastry that might have remotely resembled pie, though she was no expert."

LOL - I could totally seen Brennan getting stressed to the breaking point and eating meat!

"The deep-freeze Brennan had been living in for almost a year sloughed away shamelessly and she felt her body finally begin to unthaw all the way down to her pericardium, where Angela erroneously posited that the core of all human emotion resided."

When this happens on Show, MY heart will unthaw too...

"The same thought flitted through both their minds, though neither was coherent enough at present to acknowledge it:

This had been far too long in coming.

To hell with the consequences."

So, so true!

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
WOW! That was an absolutely amazing one-shot! I read it on my lunch break today and it put a huge smile on my face. I don't care how OOC it is, I'd love to see it play out this way :) x
harper83 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Thank you! If only the show realized that we wanted to see this now already! Awesome story!
BonesLover33 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
EEEEEP!

Oh my gormogon. Oh my gormogon. Oh my gormogon. LOVEEEEEE! Please please PLEASE more of this! What's going on in the recent episodes is breaking my heart, but this reminds me that there's STILL HOPE! Love love loveeee this! EEEEP! So good 33333
bones35 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Yes, jsut a tad OOC, but hey, you're the writer.

Loved the picture of her walking to his apartment, up the stairs, and the surprise on his face.

Third chance indeed!
Ana chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
And may I just say WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO to that! What is it with this show and "moving on"? Gawd!
BBfansavl6 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This rescued me from the disappointment of last night's show. Loved it! The line "she was as much of a stranger as her partner had become" sums up the whole season IMO. Since Brennan had the awakening of her feelings for Booth without being able to share the joy of it all with him, I didn't find your story OOC at all. Given where her emotions are now, I would find it totally believable that she might act less rationally than usual once in a while. Looking forward to your next Thursday edition!
Raven Sheridan chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I. Love. Yooouuuuu. :D I still refuse to believe that either of them will have moved on in the end. It simply cannot happen. Because last night's episode makes me want to give up, otherwise.

This story, on the other hand, makes me happeh.
jsiebert chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Thanks for a charming story that made me smile despite all the snow on the ground and that Booth and Bones are any nearer to getting together on the tv show. Wish Hart and company would get them together in this season. I hear the writers are divided on the issues.

More stories of hope please . . .
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
*sigh* - loved this. Thank you :0)
hrhdana chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
no, not moving anywhere in mine either! well done!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Don't worry she's not REALLY moving anywhere... But it's painful here in the waiting.

This was like the perfect antidote.
hot4booth chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was hot! Just what I needed after the awful episode 10. Thanks for sharing it with us! Loved it!
gwmclintock9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Fantastic!

Great story. And as much as she say's she is moving on, something questions the sincerity of her attempts. She is an honest person, and if you compare their conversations, what Booth said to Bones, what he said to Hannah, and what Bones said to Hannah, you know Hannah does not know the entire story. When that comes to light, Bones won't move on and Hannah will probably see how much of Booth she does not know.

Mark my words, this season will end, with them standing by that coffee cart.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »