Reviews for Friendship and a Restless Night
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
OMG I loled so hard. xDDD Love how adorably sassy Kira is in this, and let's not forget about "mother" athrun. :'D Ah, love these friendship, fanfic, crack stories! Write more? :)
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I've missed it too!
noodels44 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
HIlarious!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
ROFL Oh man, I'm crying, this was so funny.
hakobiya chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Oh geez, this is a masterpiece. No matter how cliched the "characters discover fanfic about themselves" trope is, it's still great when done well, and you certainly managed that. I also love the flagrant breaking of the fourth wall. brb, dying of laughter XD
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
"Why did people find it so appealing to stick their favorite characters in a high school setting? Why would you even wish that upon someone?"

The answer's obvious; most of the writers are IN high school and feel the need to share the misery.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Actually, they did explain the SEED factor, in Episode 27.

Love this story, btw.
Frog-kun chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Oh... OH MY GAH. I think I am in love with your writing now. YOUR KIRA IS HILARIOUS AND YOUR ATHRUN IS HILARIOUS AND OH MY GOD I THINK I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE THEM.

The first time I laughed out loud was in the first chapter at the "Who the hell is Miguel?" line. Ohhhhh, Miguel XDDDDDD

And then I laughed many more times reading this. The exchanges between Kira and Athrun are funny as hell, and I love how you make fun of Gundam Seed. ("The entire Gundam series is a never-ending chain of the same themes used over and over again. We must be onto masked villain/anti-hero number 57 or something by now." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

I loved the fanfic excerpts, although they were so obviously parodies they didn't have quite the unintentional comedy value I wanted from them. THAT BEING SAID, the one in the third chapter absolutely FLOORED me.

And, then they had sex. The end.

I LOVE YOU. SUBSCRIBING TO THIS STORY.
Rick chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Dammit paige! I had my doubts just reading the authors note...but no just had to keep reading...and reading...and reading.. Can't wait to get home and cleanse my mind. p.s that was pretty funny, got a good laugh at work.
Just Passing Through chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
I might say this is probably one of the best Cast meets Fanfiction fics I have read. The characters are hilarious and the situations you put them are even more so. I love it. 3b Keep updating and just a mild suggestion of adding angst!Shinn to the mix, and the Kira x Shinn none existent pairing would be pretty good too. :D

Keep up with the good work!
AlySimmons chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Oh, god, I'm dying here,

Seriously, that was so funny, god...

Great job, by the way! Oh, please update soon!
yeahnomore chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Oh man, I'm not usually into characters-find-fanfiction fics, but this...THIS IS A MASTERPIECE. Waiting eagerly for your next update.

:)Bee
Gabii chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Hey,

Your fic is really awesome, I totally liked it!

Update soon xx
JenWinstheQuidditch chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Heh, awesome. Fanfiction!Kira and Mu certainly do have a way with words... :P
Kashamuffin chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is awesome; I laughed so much! :)