Reviews for Circumstances
Treecat1812 chapter 12 . 7/25
I understand you have started a rewrite for 'Circumstances'. I believe I will finish this version first though. Normally I loath author notes, and rants come off as whiny. I have come to enjoy yours though. How often do you find critics, who know jack of what they are objecting to, get put in their place with such humor. Thank you.
moosejuice5 chapter 7 . 6/28
At the moment of wand less magic I thought 'fuck this'
moosejuice5 chapter 6 . 6/28
My main problem with this fic is that Harry's simply not that good at Magic. Even in the ministry he uses like 5 spells
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 7 . 6/26
*sigh* *peers into 50-gal keg o'puns* There's so little left... *sigh* *pulls out a paper and reads*

Your mother smells of elderberries... *scratches head and re-reads paper* No, that's backwards... *clears throat and re-reads* Your father smells of elderberries and your mother was a hamster! *crumples up paper and throws into keg* Need to stop recycling puns, I guess...

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

*shuffles sadly off with 50 gal-keg-o-puns over shoulder*

M*T*D*L*
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 4 . 6/26
Ooooh... paging Dr. Feelbad, Paging Dr. Feelbad! You're wanted in Orthodontics for an emergency root canal stat! *cackles maniacally*
(if you don't get the reference, look up "One Wizard Too Many", somewhere around chapter 4-5 or so)

Good rodent hunting and good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

*dons cowboy hat, hunting camo and pulls out a shotgun* Heereee ferret, ferret, ferret, HEEEREE FERRET!

M*T*D*L*
he calls this a lemon? no offense to him or this great storyline, but i feel like i could find better lemon in a mickey mouse book. this is the sweetest lemon ive ever read. [sweetest as in worst, most kid-friendly, unlikable]
Epicweaver chapter 10 . 5/25
Tried to get through it but all the random dueling feels a little out of place. Since it doesnt look like itll be updated going to bail for now.
NightScre chapter 1 . 5/20
does he know the oblviation charm yet... otherwise how did he think he wouldn't be caught? not being rude, just curious whoever said that is an idiot... fanfics are made to put a twist on the storyline... and the twist are made by us, which means we can throw whatever damn twist we want. who wants a story that is directly Canon? flamers r just jealous that they do not have the intelligence to write...
Pegueng chapter 10 . 5/16
You're despicable...
How... HOW IN MERLINS SOGGY UNDERWEAR CAN YOU DO THAT TO A DEFENCELESS A.M.?
I hate you

;P
Not. Fabulous chapter here, I laffed my sox of. / Slaintë
Chrollo Lucifer01 chapter 1 . 5/2
As much as I like this chapter, I'll say that the I truly liked the other story. Sure, Daphne was crying and all but come on, she was almost raped. You can't expect her to not find comfort. Harry was just the right man. Overall, the story and the idea is brilliant and please keep writing.
Droosh chapter 1 . 3/9
I just started this and look forward to reading it. I just thought I'd share a pet peeve of mine. Daphne has shared the majority of classes with Harry, Ron, and Hermione for six years. There are only around 20 people in these classes. I always hate when introduce themselves as if they don't know who they are. "I could possibly see them saying that it's nice to finally get to know each other, as they rarely socialize.
Roadrat2292 chapter 7 . 3/1
I'm enjoying the changes. keep it up
Mark Paladin chapter 5 . 2/24
If McGonagall learns that Harry had a meal with Astoria and Daphne
Greengrass and Tracey Davis, I am hoping that she will praise him for
promoting inter-house unity.
Hey I liked it and itshe better than nothing right?
bearcas79 chapter 22 . 1/15
Now I am not sure if I should be upset or excited that I got caught up reading this story and now I have to start all over around least I am thankful that you are writing such a great story. Hopefully I can read more lemons of Daphne and Tracy and more bushings of the young Weasleys and dumbeldork