Reviews for Circumstances
arata7kasuga chapter 22 . 6/19
I love the relationships until the later chapters, the early ones were quite funny and sweet over all but the story went downhill. :/ Good luck on the rewrite.
arata7kasuga chapter 21 . 6/19
Meh. More secrets from friends.
arata7kasuga chapter 19 . 6/19
Harry went to them for opinions and help, why in the world should he yell at her for wanting to know more information in order to help make a decision? Especially since he followed her after she left the situation? How does he have nothing, does he not have Daphne and Tracey?
arata7kasuga chapter 18 . 6/19
Neither choice is appealing. I thought Harry was supposedly done with people manipulating him?
arata7kasuga chapter 17 . 6/19
Meh.
arata7kasuga chapter 16 . 6/19
I just hope Harry doesn't end up hurting Daphne. It would be nice if all of them could get together and be happy honestly.
arata7kasuga chapter 7 . 6/19
Uhh, you said the curse was like the one Hermione took yeah? I don't remember it being said that Hermione screamed like that yeah? Why the pointless plot in making Harry do so? Pity points?
arata7kasuga chapter 6 . 6/19
It isn't really Malfoy bashing if he isn't being bashed in is it? Especially if Harry is injured.
BobTheBuilder chapter 22 . 5/31
Lovely Story Man!
whitespider 1234 chapter 1 . 5/30
Awesome story, dude!
Phillies2 chapter 2 . 5/11
If he is going to act like Sirius, then he shouldn't have even gone to this detention, literally f snape
Nick Treadsliver chapter 7 . 4/26
Your version of 'Harry' is absolutely nothing like Harry Potter. It's not necessarily a bad thing to change his character somewhat, but completely disregarding the way Harry would act and giving him a completely new personality like this is stupid. You could've implemented the cause of his change in behaviour into your story, but so far, I haven't seen anything like that.

Also, it's funny how you were mocking Harry/Hermione pairings in your story while Harry's friendship with Daphne feels a lot more forced and stupid than most H/Hr stories, and I'm not even the biggest fan of H/Hr.
redbaron297 chapter 12 . 3/28
In regards to your response in the AN, as much as I agree that Harry is merely enjoying himself for once in his life, money can only buy you friends. It cannot buy happiness but I digress; he is having fun but maybe blowing that much gold to impress a girl is a bit over the top. Don't get me wrong, I like your version of Harry over some of the others in the internet.
Nosoulisan.Island chapter 7 . 3/21
What do you mean there's not alot of action in the chapter? Got to love a good punch from Hermione...
firedawg chapter 1 . 1/8
Nice start, I have always liked a Harry/Daphne story and the fact that Malfoy gets a butt kicking in the first chapter is great. Thank you .