Reviews for Naughty Girl
snow eopard chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
well that was one heck of a study lesson
Insufficient Nightmares chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You're stories turn me into a pervert, omg. Love this (; Bout to go read the story now c:
Macy chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
DAMN! That's hot!
guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
my friend read this and sed she wet her panties and she's only 12!
CindyBaby chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow. Just... wow.
brneyedgrrl chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ok, whenever I read your stuff from now on, I'm sitting on a towel.
madame-lebeau chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
O.O

fan-tas-tic...
stacey218 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Damn that was hot! So hot I swear I almost slid off my computer chair! Loved it, loved it so much! Your lemons are truly epic!
tinynmia chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow! Fing hot lol!
dkgors chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Holy shit, that was hot! I really like this Jake and Bella! lol
evermine chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
So i totally was left with lady wood!

That was THE single hottest thing ever... My jaw hung open that entire time and i may need to change my panties J/S

This line - Oh baby, you don't know what you're getting yourself into. I'm the motherfucking master at this game. - DED i seriously almost fell of my chair. LOVE his cocky attitute - it's the shit!

And his wanting her to take conrol and wanting Bella to tell him what she wanted - holy nother of all that is good in this world - the hotness was too much.

So if i drop dead of cardiac arrest, know that ILY, you are made of awesome and i can't wait for more BoM.

That is all, peace out!
JayJayxox chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Really Hot! Loved your JacobBella
sweetness4683 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Great one shot...I hope your story doesn't end once they get together please let us enjoy the relationship they tried so hard to get. Cant wait for ur other story. I'm so excited
nappinggirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow! More please! :)
Bella Gattino chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Holy

Bloody

Freaking

Hell.

Okay that was the HOTTEST effing lemon I have ever read. Holy Mac and Cheese... I am speechless and that is saying something for me. Oh my god. I'm shocked I'm speechless but I am... *fans self* Jeeeeez!