Reviews for Like Dues, Like Angel II
Coolgirl3712 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Please make more chapters! I really like the story you made so far and I hope that Hikaru and Misaki know how the boys feel.
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story. ASAP!
Ashia chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
WAAA! Kawaii~!Wizard is funny!you really portrayed those four perfectly!When are you getting the new chapter!i really want to see what happened!I hope fore the best!
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
coooool update soon (p.s i read all the chapters i just wanted to review the first chapter ) i realy hope you do update soon cos i always wanted to read the continuation of like dues like angel : ) don't give up and update soon please

with lots of love and hope to see the next chapter peace from

YamiHikari93 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
I really like it, and you are doing the original story justice. I like how you wrote Wizard! I can totally imagine him thinking like that.
Sakura-Gekido'Ikata-Chan chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVV the story and i'm glad that ur inspired to finish the story because of me. . Thx for the story

Also I like that u made Wizard have wings! I luv things that fly (excpet bugs lol XP)i can't wait 2 read the next chappie
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Omw please update? Need some more O&M loving moments! Please?
KCRose17 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I like how the story is going so far. You have done a great job wirtting it. I look forward to seeing what may happen with Ohjiro and Misaki as well as what well happen with Wizard and Hikaru. Will they get together or just stay friends. I would like to know what happens when Ohjiro takes Misaki back home or when they are at her door at least. Anyway thank you for posting this up for others to read. I hope to see more of the story soon.
lala chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Hi o0Rubywolf0o way to compliment your fic, I feel great because I am fond of angelic layer. I love couples ohjiro beams and besides misaki hikaru and please put the wizard below you left me intrigued want to know more! laura-chan is so. sayonara
Nameless girl chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
WOOOAAAAHH! i've been weeks waiting for an update!, and it is waaaaaay better than what i thought! i love the way you write!. there are lots of AL fanfictions, but for me this one is the best and wizard is so cuuuuute333
ikata-chan chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
you should totally hurry and finish this story cause i so lovein the AI program and i want to know what happens to the luv birds .
26 | « Prev Page 1 2