Reviews for Masquerade
Alez234 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I still enjoy this story even though it's hard to find :D
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
That was simple adorable
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
SO SWEET! Especially the ending :) Leave it to the Headmaster to come up with some idea like that XD Great job!
zeronyuki18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was a good story. ZERO AND YUKI MAKE A GOOD COUPLE X)
Dusty Octopus chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very Cute! I wish it was longer... I do agree though, that Zero is very Kaname-like in this story... BUT IT'S STILL GOOD!
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is really cute, but I'm sorry to say there are a few things that bug me. ;

1) Despite the fact that it's a masquerade ball (and that was a fun idea, don't get me wrong), but how any men with silver hair does Yuki know? Only 2, and one of them hates her with a passion lol. So I find it rather unrealistic that Yuki wouldnt be able to know that it was Zero. Sorry, that just really bugged the heck out of me.

2)Zero bought Yuki a dress? I apologize that this is what I'm complaining about this, but it just seems like more of something Kaname would do. And we all know Zero would rather kill himself that be like him. x3

Despite everthing this is still a fun story, and I did thoroughly enjoy reading it. I hope you continue to write for this fandom in the future. Until next time!
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Cute!
CaM1LLe MaLfoY chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
zero! i luv u!
Ai Star chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
awwww!
xXForgottenSongXx chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is beautiful. Very lovely written!

-xXForgottenSongXx
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i loved it man
Sukiya62 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
omg! that was soooooooo cute! loved that story! zeki fluff! x3 you did a great job for your first vk fanfic...i need to write one x3 been thinking about it long enough...well anyway. loved this fanfic! keep up the good work! :3
Rinako chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was so cute!
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Really good for your first VK fic - I have always had a weakness for mysterious masquerade fics ;3 Zero was quite charming - slightly OOC, but still well-written. :) continue the fanbase!
Heart-of-Illusion chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That was absolutely beautiful and sweet! Everything was described so beautifully and everyone was perfectly portrayed.