Reviews for Journey's End
enunciiate chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I loved Quinn's inner thoughts, very her. :) Great job!
Riniele chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is so lovely D, one of my biggest wishes for that finale was that Finn would be shown either visiting Beth, or Quinn or both. The way you write Quinn - her thoughts and feelings about herself and Finn and Puck - is brilliant, and exactly as I always imagine from her.
Fuinn123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well done! One of my favorite one shots about Finn and Quinn that I've read. Hope you decide to write more about them!
smilingsoprano chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Lovely! I like the angst, it's very understandable and realistic, and the conversation with Finn is genuinely sweet and more than a little heartbreaking. And I really like the incorporation of the song at the end. It adds just a touch more of that Glee feeling.

If I had one quibble, it would be that I saw a couple times you used two words instead of a contraction (the one I remember is "did not" instead of "didn't"), which feels a little stilted for Quinn's voice. But that is ridiculously minor, more me looking for something constructive to say than anything.

In conclusion: Yay! I like it lots! You should try some other fandoms for funsies! _

Tons of love from across the pond.
pOoLbEeRtAtToOs chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
wow this got me all teary eyed.. it was wonderful, your an amazing writer and i feel like you got Quinn spot on.. i just love these two lol please write more for this ship because this one shot was fantastic!
randomgirl1200 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Ohh, i love those lyrics at the end, they're so fitting. I love FQ, and finn was so much nicer to quinn than he was to rachel.