Reviews for One Wrong Move
just me chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
i'm not logged in right now, but i'll do it later...but please keep going! i love a hurt will! but only if he gets better! (my penname is Elaine Weasley. i promise to follow you later if you update;-))
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Um... More?
DanelleSephton chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
plz update this is REAL suspensefully!
Ghanaperu chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Um, where's the rest? You can't just leave us dangling like that? Right? You are going to finish this eventually? Right? Please?

As an afterthought, you better not kill Will!
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Toldja I'd read it. &

Oh, yes. WAY angsty! Must...read...rest...of...story! OOMGWILLERS! I'MMA COME AND SAVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Wait, who are you? Where are you taking me? NOOOOOOOOOO! *is dragged away by men in white coats*
Satan Abraham chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Oh no... Poor Will!
Ozlex chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
One problem...too short? I may be demanding alot but please write more story quickly. I'm enjoying this story too much to wait long.
Rowana1 chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
WUAHAHAHAHAA! I skiived bedtime for this and it was WORTH IT! *High five* OOH! The poison seems sort of like that one in Ranger's Apprentice! I can't wait to see what Will's doing! Poor baby...*Sniff* Iiiiii have a feeling that at some point this story will make me need a tissue...XD
Rowana1 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay an update! *Quickly hides gigantic knife behind back, so quickly that it accidently hits Will* SORRY! XD *Tackle hugs you* You don't have to die now! YAAAAAAY! And this update was fantastic! You've gotten Robin sooooooo well! And MUCH! I LOVE *Hate* Much! (I always hate Much XD) AWESOME STORREH! ;
Satan Abraham chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I liked this chapter. Especially the part where Much acciddentally tripped over Will. XD
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Great update, you're writing seems really in character. Thanks :)
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Ooh, this is really good.

Will was my original favorite character (now I believe Allan is simply the awesomest), and he's still one of my favorites. :)

Good job!
MissCoralie chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Loved the story please update I want to know what will happen to poor will

-Coralie
Ozlex chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Great story. When I saw this episode I really badly wanted to read this exact story, but I couldn't find one. It was quite a disapointment. What makes the story even better though is the fact you can actully write well. I couldn't be happier. Please keep going, I can't wait for more Will angst.
A Word or Two Less chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hrmm, a good start to a promissing story. I always wanted to see a fic about if Will really did get hit by that darned arrow. Good job, I'll be eagerly looking forwards to more!