Reviews for Waltz of the Royals
sayume214 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Lovely.

I have only watched the anime, so I may not know enough, but I really thought it a bit strange that Asch only talked to her about constellations after taking her away from the inn all night long... But then, when he kissed her, it felt like his real purpose all along was to admit his affection for her remained after all. It was cute, though unexpected.
AnimePerson-Mada chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This. Is. AMAZING! It's sooo cute! I LOVE IT! Why aren't there many comments though? :/ Personally I think that it deserves more comments!
Aliva Stone chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I liked the Kratos reference.

I find that good stories regarding these too are too few and far between. I'm just a sucker for the bittersweet I suppose. Yours is one of the good ones.
manycolouredeyes chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
oh, LOVE! AschXNatalia is my favorite pairing for this game! And I like how you write your story. Keep up the good work! :D
Midnight Critic chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
With all of the other works that I've read recently, it's hard to find many good ones that focus on Asch. Whether it's because of his personality, or what happens to him through the plot of the game, he has a rather distinct lack of presence in the "general" stories...but that's a story for another time, I suppose.

Despite everything that goes on with the main story and how Natalia develops, I feel as if not enough time and attention is spent on how Asch works with her. He is, indeed, a very significant part of her past, and one cannot deny that she still has lingering emotions for him. I have to agree that I find it difficult to pinpoint where in the story this should take place, but even so, the story was done well. Your attention to detail was thorough, but not overly so, and it kept balance with the flow of the plot.

For character, Asch was done quite well. I felt like his outward antagonism towards the main characters hid a fleck of kindness in the game, and this work was no different. There's not much to say about Natalia, as she was portrayed exactly as I had imagined her.

Overall, this was a fine work. Excellent job!
kash30032000 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Sweet. I like the way you kept Asch in character. Kasan is awesome! My favorite story is Shards of Regeneration. It's because of Kasan that I played ToA.