Reviews for The Rope: A Salvatore War
Anje chapter 38 . 4/10
Great story, but where is the happy ending with Damon & Elena reuniting?
Eleid chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I love damon, but I dont like this damon much. He was the one who won the girl that both brothers loved and still he is a jerk. I usually dont like stefan and his hero-winner all- complex but I think I like him better here and that is not a good thing.
Anyway I will keep on reading hoping theres something there to justifice damon. :(
sajen.freyberg chapter 38 . 12/2/2016
please finish.
sajen.freyberg chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Like Katherine I don't believe Stefan is really capable of love. He sees everyone as either delicate toys he has to protect or as the bullies he protects them from. He never sees anyone as just human.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/20/2016
Good to finally see you back hope you don't keep us hanging too long for the next chapter..
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 37 . 9/22/2016
Plz update sssssssssssssssoon
Guest chapter 37 . 3/18/2016
Please please UPDATE! PLEEEZ
Hi chapter 37 . 11/19/2015
Update! PLEASE! UPDATE!
!REALLY GOOD !
lucycamb chapter 34 . 1/31/2015
POOR DAMON, TRAGEDY AND MORE TRAGEDY! (I AM SORRY, I AM URUGUAYAN AND I DON'T KNOW ENGLISH VERY WELL. I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME.
lucycamb chapter 16 . 1/30/2015
Do not be cruel, please!
HCookie chapter 34 . 2/8/2014
Nice story so far...UPDATE!
euphemiamargareth chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
So elena is back, i'm gonna miss 1864 though. Great steroline! Love them!
euphemiamargareth chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
The thought of katherine being trapped in the church ut being able to escape, the exploration to that story, now i had the answer, wow. I love how you detailed that in this chapter
euphemiamargareth chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Unique story! Elena became katherine! I really
Lovee stories from 1864, this one is different. I think im gonna love this story too!
euphemiamargareth chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Finally! 1864 now! Haha, i waited for this after long chapters! :)