Reviews for Do I Dare Disturb the Universe?
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 1/5
I adore it even though there's little chance that it would be complete ,someday .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
NO NO NO NO NO ! What is going to happen ? He isn't already dead ,is he ? I means , the story is not over yet since you already promise a 10th chapter . So please update .If you're still around . PLEASE ! PRETTY PLEASE!
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
Light hate Snow so much that she can't stop thinking about him .Good !
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
I found dreams fascinating mostly when it's weird .
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
It's a surprise that I didn't hate Serah here since I'm not a fan of this was deep enough and pretty realistic .A very good chapter .
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Really like that sexy scene .Although I wished it really happened instead of an almost wet dream .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Good chapter .But I think all this pain had made Light a little delirious, at time . HAHAHA .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
For a first chapter , Wow ! Now isn't Light a bit Sadomasochist ?
Anon chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
This is my absolute favorite fan fiction ever, it saddens me that this seems like it will never be continued, like makes me want to cry saddens. I keep coming back to check every now and then for an update, but alas... Would you let your fans know if there is a chance of this continuing :)? nothing would make me happier. Either way, love your writing style and general creativity, I could read your stuff all day and still want more.
ScarletHallow chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
I found this on livejournal but since I have an account here this way is preferable...But anyway! Wow, am I in love with this story! While playing FFXIII I recently became a shipper of Snow and Lightning, and this is one of the best (and one of my favorite) SnowLight fanworks I've had the fortune to come across. You write so well, and I like how this story expands beyond their possible/budding relationship with other events and such. I see it's been a while since it has last been updated, but as I gather you are focusing on your own life and other fanfic, I will eagerly but patiently await for more!
TenyumeKasumi chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
This is an amazing and well-thought out fic and I really do hope to see a continuation soon! Pacing of the story is wonderful and intriguing enough to make me want to keep reading more and more (even though I really should be doing my assignments right now xD). Character development is also well-fleshed out and believable as the story progresses, which I am glad of. The dark and serious themes of the story are also a plus since not many seem to able to pull this off as well as you can. Hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I don't even like snow and lightning together but for some reason I'm still reading this so you must have done something right! And I think that something is how you wrote serah - I love her characterization here and how she gives them her blessing to be together. It's like the only way I (and snow and light) could ever see this happening in any way, so kudos on that!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I just wanted to say that the reason I trawl through basically 90% of terrible fiction on these sites it to find gems such as this. I first read this two years ago and absolutely feel in love with the first chapter, I love these two characters but there is so few decent fics about them and this one is still my very favourite.

It looks as if it's not going to be finished (which gives me terminal sadface) but i just wanted to say thankyou for offering what you did because it's beautiful, and a story that even two years later I will look for updates for.
originalworksof chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
So, I've been meaning to read this fic for a long time. I'm glad I finally caught up. However, it's been…two years since you updated. Are you going to update this or is this a dead fic?
Princess of Heart 11 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013