Reviews for Of Mormons and Superheroes
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 1 . 1/15
That was fantastic. I love this to too much! I'm most likely going to read all of your stories now, just saying. :D
Goober goo writes chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
STARY is my horribly guilty ship and this was perfect dear god I could read a hundred more times! Great jib the scene was we'll written and every thing is really just perfect33
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
omg thats was so hot :D
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
One of the best South Park fics I have ever read! I LOVED THIS! It was perfect. Awesome job! This was so hot and the pairing? Simply adorable.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

ShovelChin chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. This was perfect!
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Loved it! This fic was so hot! I loved the plot. :)
TamiLove chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my god, perfection! XDDDD LOOOOOOVEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTT!
INeedCoffeeArghhh chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Well that got me way too excited. I think I need to go calm down a second. Every time Gary swore or talked to Stan my heart would flip! And the ending sent it into spasms. Brilliant amazing etcetera. LOVE.
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
toolshed? thatd be a very strange thing to say... "oh toolshed" just sounds... funny. :D
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
HNNNG THE WAY YOU WRITE SEX OH LORD.
Soltian chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I just binged on all your Gary/Stan fic with so much joy in every part of my heart 33 I just. I can't even express it. Your characterization is on so perfectly, and it's so messy and dirty and hot and just. I DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN. Plus I also have a huge thing for Toolshed so all of this is like you reached into my head and then made it a fic. Thank you so much for that 33
AllyED chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Whoa, you deserve way better than 5, now 6 reviews! it was amazing! I luv your work
unironic chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Dude, I'm lovin all these Gary fics from ya lately.

They really need to put this bitch on the character list xD
Cliscia chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Laughed so hard at Stan yelling out 'Hammer Kick!', it reminds me to read all of those comics I bought last weekend alsjkdflaskdf. Jesus he's viscous.

But no, I love this and I love this pairing and everything you're doing for it. The characters are well fleshed out, even though Stan's name is not used for the majority of the fic. But this just makes his realistic actions more plausible, and I commend you. Plus the sex was hot, ohoho.

Fucking saved.