Reviews for Details
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/17
Ack! That was completely and totally adorable and wonderful!

Loved the last bit especially. The poetisicm of it... :)

Great job.
This was so amazing! I loved it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awwwe
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Very nice and very in character. I wanna say three is my favorite simply because it's so adorable how cluelessly frank Rapunzel is.

Nice job.
rainpaint chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I loved this so much. I haven't read a ton of Tangled fics, but some of the ones I've seen simply make Rapunzel naive (unrealistically so, I believe). In this story, however-*shakes head* I don't even know what to say. She's fabulous. I love Rapunzel but can't always relate to her. In your story, though, I can.

I also loved this story for its realism (the teasing and tenderness between Eugene and Rapunzel, that feeling where he first and always unconsciously touched her arms, her secret glee that they have sort of the same eye color). Maybe I'm just a sap because I'm engaged, but then, nothing came across as overly fluffy at all.
Mercurial Fire chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great story with a perfect ending! I love it.
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Here's a fact: this is perfect. Literally perfect. I'm saving it forever and never watching Tangled without thinking of it ever again.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
the last part is true. each happy endings a brand new beginning :) it was a really pretty story :)
evizyt chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
ahhh so cute, i love it!
bStormhands chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Aw, those are really sweet. Rapunzel is smart, a little ignorant in places but smart. She may be the smartest princess in the lineup.
Midzst chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
So beautiful!
Hedlund chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"(It hadn't been a joke, is the funny thing.)"

Oh, Eugene. Such a hopeless SAP. :3
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow. Just wow. This is one of the best stories I have ever read in any fandom. Beautiful diction, wonderful characterization, sweet brilliant storylines...very impressive! I know I will be re-reading this one tons!
Ollie chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awwwww I loved that!
Calendar chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
You have written an absolutely perfect Eugene/Rapunzel story. Romantic, real and beautiful! I love that he's so completely fascinated by her!