Reviews for Details
FredNeverDied chapter 1 . 2/13
LOVE number one's final detail about Flynn being a quick study too.

Great line from flynn there on Rapunzel with the life line-very smooth and in character. I really appreciate how you made him reflective about her and how much he loves her without destroying character for mawkishness. You've got both of them down really well and I love how you write them.

THe fact that she loved him the first time he protected her is beautiful.

ANd, not to be lewd, but that really is a lovely thought that the first time anyone said Eugene Fitzherbert, was her, especially since you delved into the fact that it was first word her heard in his new life.

I was flapping my hands by the end of this story like a truly ridiculous person but you wrote this so well and it highlighted one of my favortie couple dynamics into something so much better. Thank you for building something great into something terrific. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! All the moments are so sweet, but the detail about rapunzel calling him "Eugene" in bed is especially funny and adorable. Anyway thanks for this story!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ack! That was completely and totally adorable and wonderful!

Loved the last bit especially. The poetisicm of it... :)

Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was so amazing! I loved it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awwwe
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Very nice and very in character. I wanna say three is my favorite simply because it's so adorable how cluelessly frank Rapunzel is.

Nice job.
rainpaint chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I loved this so much. I haven't read a ton of Tangled fics, but some of the ones I've seen simply make Rapunzel naive (unrealistically so, I believe). In this story, however-*shakes head* I don't even know what to say. She's fabulous. I love Rapunzel but can't always relate to her. In your story, though, I can.

I also loved this story for its realism (the teasing and tenderness between Eugene and Rapunzel, that feeling where he first and always unconsciously touched her arms, her secret glee that they have sort of the same eye color). Maybe I'm just a sap because I'm engaged, but then, nothing came across as overly fluffy at all.
Mercurial Fire chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great story with a perfect ending! I love it.
deews chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Here's a fact: this is perfect. Literally perfect. I'm saving it forever and never watching Tangled without thinking of it ever again.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
the last part is true. each happy endings a brand new beginning :) it was a really pretty story :)
evizyt chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
ahhh so cute, i love it!
bStormhands chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Aw, those are really sweet. Rapunzel is smart, a little ignorant in places but smart. She may be the smartest princess in the lineup.
Midzst chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
So beautiful!
Hedlund chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"(It hadn't been a joke, is the funny thing.)"

Oh, Eugene. Such a hopeless SAP. :3
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow. Just wow. This is one of the best stories I have ever read in any fandom. Beautiful diction, wonderful characterization, sweet brilliant storylines...very impressive! I know I will be re-reading this one tons!