Reviews for Details
Ollie chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awwwww I loved that!
Calendar chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
You have written an absolutely perfect Eugene/Rapunzel story. Romantic, real and beautiful! I love that he's so completely fascinated by her!
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Beautiful! Just beautiful! Ah, I love this style when it's done right - and you must certainly did it right! All five provide such excellent looks into the post-movie lives of Rapunzel and Eugene.

Um, I'd just like to point something out in I: It says "Everyone once in a while", when it should be "Every once in a while". Sorry; don't mean to be nit-picky, but it'll do the flow wonders to fix that.

Love it! chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Loved it!
boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Okay, so I never thought I'd love a Tangled fanfic more than I love Airplane's What You Don't Know, but somehow, I think you've topped that. This is so precious and yet so bloody accurate I can barely contain myself as I write this review. You have *talent* bro, and I *envy* it so much. Please keep writing Tangled fanfics otherwise... I'll be very, very sad.

Love, Mel.
Lady Greenbrier chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
BellesAndRoses chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aww! I love these little stories! :D
Duchess Sophie von Teschen chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I just died. I. Freaking. Love. This. Favorite Tangled oneshot to date. Each ficlet is better than the last. I can't even explain. Maybe I'll try reviewing it again later, when I compose myself.

I'll just favorite this for now. 3
secondbutton chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was adorable! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please continue writing. (:
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That was absolutely beautiful! You gave us a great insight to the characters through this little, amazing ficlets. Great writing, I must say, and great grasp of the characters too! I hope you write more of these :) it would be absolutely fantastic!
Melissa Black13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Ahhh, I loved this! Great job! :-)
Fabulist chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Rapunzel is extremely talented and that Eugene would appreciate that about her!

I loved the idea of Rapunzel feeling branded by his touch, and how she can still remember it. I didn't realize before I read this that there is something special about thoughtless touching - we always emphasize the thoughtful, but a touch without forethought has a different meaning.

My favorite is part V, because I love him whispering her name 3.
fallingskyes chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is beautiful. Breath-taking. Perfect. Ever since first seeing Tangled (and then re-watching it almost immediately) I've been itching to write a fanfic for it, but was struggling with capturing the peculiar personalities of the characters, the flavor of the plot, the color of the story.

This does all that and more. Thank you so much for sharing.
Shinammi chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh my God, I love this so much! It's..adorable! And sweet and funny and AWESOME. :D Seriously loved the second little story - Eugene pickup line Epic hilarity. xD The characterization was absolutely perfect and I could totally picture everything happening in my mind. GREAT job. :)
Duranixo0o chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was amazing! It was so sweet and fluffy with just the right amount of romance and fluff and friendship... Absolutely amazing. :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »