Reviews for Please Please Me
JustSomeone chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I LOVE IT! Love BebexButters, you should obviously do another history of this kind for this pairing it would be great!
Lillyfan123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awesome, awesome, awwwwwwesome~~3

I thought I was the only one who loved this couple, but I see I was wrong! (Thank god.)

This inspires me to write more Bebe/Butters. Please do write more!
blarghffer chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I don't think I've ever even read a het story, let alone liked a het pairing enough to ship them.

But damn it all if you haven't got me loving this pairing. It's so perfect, Bebe as a dominating role. And this was so well-written. The anxieties Butters had were perfectly portrayed and I can actually see Bebe having this sort of personality when she grows older.

Not to mention, this definitely made my hormones flare haha.

Great work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Even though oral squicks me out, I really liked this story as a whole. Bebe and Butters are complementary personalities. I loved how IC Butters' speech was.
flannelninja chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
ohmigawsh. I'd like the record to state I'm only reviewing this because I would absolutley LOVE to eat Bebe out.
That was awesome. With all this slash around, you never get to see any Femdom. It's quite sad really... But, You have inspired me.
Your characterizations were flawless, your words inticing, and well, doesn't everybody loved forced fem? Just wonderful. I applaud you.
Scrapbat chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Daaayuuuum. Props!
Viola Durant chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I think this is the only het South Park pairing I truly love.
Coke-A-Cola chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh my. *blushes* I lie not, my eyes were wide and I had the biggest grin while my hand covered my mouth the entire time I was reading this.

Butters cross-dressing is hot. I'd tap that too, then we'd go shopping.

Ah, I love your writing. It gives me chills. *claps*

((I voted Token x Kenny! That sounds... oddly yummy.))
unironic chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This shit is hawwt

I love how you subtly reverse gender roles but still make butters seem slightly masculine

also it was nice that butters wasn't magically a sex god and it was a realistic portrayal of his innocence
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Dude. Just...

God, where the hell do you get your ideas? And all your fucking talent? Unfff.

/is jealous.
StillTicksAway chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! This was soooooo effin fantastic. Bebe softly urges Butters on, and he's so Butters, and you captured the duality of his character really well. Then there were the details of the frilly girly things, and shaving, and Butters's wig coming off.

"She didn't love him, though. Not romantically. It was just a strange sort of fascination, and mutualism. While watching him cross dress satisfied some sort of kink within her, she also gave to him an acceptance of one of his darkest secrets." This.

(Butters touched Bebe's boobs. I'm jealous.)
Feathershin chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
More people need to write stories about these two. 3 It's a good thing I'd already planned a Bebe/Butters gangbang _

My favorite part of this story is the very ending right before she started painting his toes. The lack of romantic love makes it far more believable to me, and less forced like so many garbage romance stories I've seen.
Turtle-Nerd chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
You keep making me like new things and pairings. : D yippy. This was fun I always enjoy your chapters.
Celestial Reign chapter 1 . 1/21/2011

This was adorable, and yay, for hentai sex. *insert some sort of stupid smiley face here*

I seriously loved this, and the idea of Butters being a crossdresser is freaking cute.