Reviews for The dog and the girl
larajoshua chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
May I ask why Wendy and the girls killed an innocent, kind, loyal, and loving gift of mother nature given by herself in this world of cruelty to the animal kingdom? Wendy should seriously witness mother nature's wrath.
larajoshua chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Why do I get the feeling that cats always get the happy ending? Because dogs ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS GET THE SAD ENDING!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Bravo. Good.
Dantalion chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Brown ;; Man I love that little dog.

Nice storytelling though, great job.
DarkWriter00 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was well written. The story itself through the POV of Brown. Must have been a challenge to write! All the time and bold creativity put into this paid off I think.

Poor Brown. Yeah, he was just a dog.

Faved this story. It's just one of those interesting gems.
queerpinata chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
A lovely little piece this - your use of language wasn't too airy fairy and was straight to the point, which I liked, a real storytelling piece. It was interesting to see something from Brown's perspective and you really managed to get the feel of being a Dog done perfectly. Great stuff. My only critique would be to try not repeating words too much (such as starting a lot of sentences in the same paragraph with 'She', for example), but this didn't happen too often, and certainly didn't take away any enjoyment from the story.

I really enjoyed it. Keep it up! :D
Alicia Jewel chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow... This story was so depressing but so good at the same time! I love how you told things from Brown's point of view. I almost cried at the end when the Aristocrats killed him... Very, very good!