Reviews for The Faerie Path
gomogomo777 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
That was beautiful. But, then again, all your fanfics are.
Phantom Thief Fee chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I love this story. It's so creative and awesome.
PurrrpleLovah29 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I cant wait for the next chapters!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love your USUK stories! Are you going to finish any of them?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Please please please continue this!It's so good!
animefangirl55 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! This is an amazing story so far and I really want to know how it ends! Will Arthur and Alfred escape? How? What's gonna happen? I'm dying of anticipation! Please update this so I don't die! It's so wonderful!'n
CelestielCiel chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I love this story! It is so sweet and amazing! But you have not updated the next chapters for a long time. I really love it and want to know what will happent next, so please continue it. It is too good and I think everyone who read it before hope you to continue it, too. Please update.
lover-of-light chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
YES! OH DEAR GOD YES IN ALL CAPS! YEEESSS!

I'm sorry for yelling (sort of) at you in all caps. It's just that this is so amazing. Like really, really amazing (and so is everything else that you've written so far and I have not reviewed yet for which I DEARLY APOLOGIZE!). So, thank you for giving me this bit of amazingness. This story made me check all of the boxes at the bottom of the review page thingie. Peace, love, and cupcakes. 3
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
This is an amazing story and I'd love to read more of it!
CherryFlamingo chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
That's just sweet and touching
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That's so sad. Don't magical creatures live longer than humans too?

I'm so captured by the fine details and all 3 The same foes for your writing style and plot.
Ella Ichijou chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... x10000000

this is sooo amazing! its so fluffeh! /
ChibiXII chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Love it, brilliantly written
Yazuki Ookami chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Gah! Amazing! I know! I'm completely stalking all your stories now (*cough* have been for awhile *cough*)! But this is such an amazing story! You have got to keep updating this! I love it! :D Seriously! Have I mentioned that you have amazing writing talent yet? Because if not I need to!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
This is so adorable! *fanegirl screams*