Reviews for Memoirs of a Really Old Guy
jackalopian chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Well, I don't mind telling logic to go take a hike... and I really appreciate the obsession with Methos because I too just found him and his character too cool from the few episodes I watched of highlander. From a fan of the ROG, thanks.
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Oh, but I love this theory. It makes perfect sense!
Sehkmet chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
fascinating. or it would have been if you elaborated on each chapter.
phoebe turner chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
i loved it!
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Def a different Methos. An easy way to hide.
Jillian chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
So these stories aren't continuations of each other? I'm curious where you would have gone with the Transformers idea, but I also sorta like Methos as John. It is a tough squeeze, but John's many contradictions that Sherlock finds to fascinating, I can see that stemming from Methos.
Jillian chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I agree it is a fascinating idea. I look foward to more.
phoebe turner chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
i loved it!
Evemfoster chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
It's not that long a stretch us to believe that Methos was Dr. John Watson. The actor who played Methos in Highlander (Peter Wingfield) also played Dr. Watson in Sanctuary. In Sanctuary Watson and Sherlock Holmes was the same person.
lady chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Very interesting start to your fiction, it's definately caught my attention. I was a little confused when chapter two started with Methos being in the British Army all the sudden. It was'nt until the end of the chapter when you wrote his name as John Watson that I realized he had finally dropped the Adam Persion identity.

I do hope you continue this fiction. I have a feeling your multi-universe crossover will be very interesting.
E.A.V chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Nice! I like both crossovers.
nljfs chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Sounds like a fun one... I, personally, don't care that much if people are short or tall, since i can just imagine it. Although if you were trying to do this on TV, versus writing, it would make a big difference.

But, does anyone really know what culture Methos springs from - even in the highly civilized Mid-East, there were pastoralists that lived off their herds. He could very well have come from a hunter/gatherer society, or one that was only semi-agricultural, if he was not from specific areas. Frankly, with Peter Wingfield playing Methos, an Indo-European, not Semetic background is much more likely - e.g. he was from some Caucasian mountain, not the mid-east.

Just my 2 cents on your height of Methos in reality theory. Since, you are correct about much of it, if he comes from an agricultural background.
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
"Now the author needs to figure out how to deal with hair dye and Sherlock in the same flat."

So, you will be continuing this one, yes?
HarbingerLady chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Interesting idea. what makes all immortals found as foundlings? I don't think that allspark energy is so selective so select foundlings only to infect. Hope the next chapter comes out soon :D
Glrasshopper chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
A very intriguing concept. Through in a bit of prophecy ('there can be only one' / 'the gathering') and it makes you wonder if the All Spark planned this all out.

Does the absence of the All Spark mean no more immortals through?