Reviews for My Other Half
sandeezy chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Please update! I have been waiting since 2012! I cant wait any longer. Please complete the story
sandeezy chapter 31 . 12/13/2016
Wow! I woulf like charlie to remain human and meet another woman! Please update! Its been far too long!
hannaha11104 chapter 31 . 10/23/2016
I do hope that some day you do finish this story because it is beyond excellent and I would love to know what happens next. Oh and as for the question I would say Charlie as a vampire so she could keep her dad with her forever and who he should end up with, I want to say Tanya but I just have a serious hate for her character so I would say maybe Maggie from the Irish coven or maybe Irina because I think she should be with someone better than Laurant. So thank you for writing this story because it is absolutely amazing and unique and I would love to see it finished one day!
Melissa
The90sKid chapter 31 . 9/29/2016
It would be cool for Charlie to become a vampire but as a human he would be good too. As a human he could end up with Sue and as a vampire it could be Tanya? or one of the maid or guards? I don't know maybe if he ended up with Tanya, Edward and Bella's bubble wouldn't pop up whenever she is near?
I love the story, one of my favorites, lost count of how many times I've read it.
I'd love for you to finish it :)

Love, Andy ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2016
I read this fanfic a few months ago and I keep coming back for the ballon scene. It is so cute omg
17sschur chapter 31 . 9/16/2016
please update soon
AllyCo chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD COMPLETE THIS FANFICTION STORY IM TRYING TO BE PATIENT WITH THIS BUT ITS BEEN LIKE 2012 SINCE YOU UPDATED
Guest chapter 31 . 5/7/2016
Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 31 . 5/7/2016
This is one of my favourite books on this site. Could you please update. I really want to read on and see what happens next. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 31 . 3/1/2016
Please when are You going to finish This story i love it
davysekhon chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
Please please resume writing this magnificent and beautiful story.
davysekhon chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
It's truly beautiful and I hope you will start updating the story with new chapters. So thank you and please please post new chapters as soon as possible.
anonymous chapter 31 . 9/26/2015
pls update soon
BelMayer chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
You need to check your spelling and grammar. There are some missing words like 'the' or 'from' and some spelling mistakes like 'quite' instead of 'quiet'.
BelMayer chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
This isn't the first time you refer to fear as the cause of the bubble. But the first time it appeared (in the meadow) wasn't because they were afraid but because they didn't want their time together to end, wasn't it?
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »