Reviews for My Other Half
hannaha11104 chapter 13 . 10/14
I am reading this wonderful, awesome, intriguing and unique story again. I can’t help re reading it, it is definitely in my list of top 10 all time favorite stories. I know I will read it again and again and hope that someday that it will be finished. Thank you for sharing this wonderful and imaginative story with all of us.
Melissa
jdc0630 chapter 20 . 10/10
OMG, it was so beautiful !
I can't imagine a day spent like that...someone who loved me
so much to show me the wonders of the world they have experienced
with me.

So Beautiful...

Thank you for sharing it with me...

I hope you have plans of finishing this story...it is wonderful !

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
Where are the other chapters :( this story was going so good
anyeshabaner chapter 31 . 8/26
charlie should become a vampire it would be the best. and please do update the storry please dying to know about next and the babaies and carlisle and the family dynamics.
LadySixx chapter 31 . 7/6
Loved this chapter, I really think Charlie should be a vampire and he can be a real asset to the security of Edward and Bella with his grandchildren and give him a mate also
Frankie09 chapter 31 . 5/4
Very interesting story- please update
PoseyRosey chapter 31 . 4/5
I just finished reading this story, it is really good and I hope that one day you will have the time to finish it.
Nonita chapter 1 . 4/1
First of all, I hope you and your family are in good health..It's been almost 5 years since the last update, do you plan to continue with the story? Certainly I would not mind waiting for an update as long as I am sure there will be an update...This story is incredible and I would love to continue reading it..Please do not take my comment wrong, my intention is not to reclaim you for not having updated in a long time..Only you know the reasons that have prevented you from doing so...I just want to know if we can hope to see this story finished at some point.
Thank you.
sandeezy chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Please update! I have been waiting since 2012! I cant wait any longer. Please complete the story
sandeezy chapter 31 . 12/13/2016
Wow! I woulf like charlie to remain human and meet another woman! Please update! Its been far too long!
hannaha11104 chapter 31 . 10/23/2016
I do hope that some day you do finish this story because it is beyond excellent and I would love to know what happens next. Oh and as for the question I would say Charlie as a vampire so she could keep her dad with her forever and who he should end up with, I want to say Tanya but I just have a serious hate for her character so I would say maybe Maggie from the Irish coven or maybe Irina because I think she should be with someone better than Laurant. So thank you for writing this story because it is absolutely amazing and unique and I would love to see it finished one day!
Melissa
The90sKid chapter 31 . 9/29/2016
It would be cool for Charlie to become a vampire but as a human he would be good too. As a human he could end up with Sue and as a vampire it could be Tanya? or one of the maid or guards? I don't know maybe if he ended up with Tanya, Edward and Bella's bubble wouldn't pop up whenever she is near?
I love the story, one of my favorites, lost count of how many times I've read it.
I'd love for you to finish it :)

Love, Andy ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2016
I read this fanfic a few months ago and I keep coming back for the ballon scene. It is so cute omg
17sschur chapter 31 . 9/16/2016
please update soon
AllyCo chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD COMPLETE THIS FANFICTION STORY IM TRYING TO BE PATIENT WITH THIS BUT ITS BEEN LIKE 2012 SINCE YOU UPDATED
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »