Reviews for My Other Half
AllyCo chapter 1 . 6/6
I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD COMPLETE THIS FANFICTION STORY IM TRYING TO BE PATIENT WITH THIS BUT ITS BEEN LIKE 2012 SINCE YOU UPDATED
Please update soon :)
This is one of my favourite books on this site. Could you please update. I really want to read on and see what happens next. Thank you :)
Please when are You going to finish This story i love it
davysekhon chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
Please please resume writing this magnificent and beautiful story.
davysekhon chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
It's truly beautiful and I hope you will start updating the story with new chapters. So thank you and please please post new chapters as soon as possible.
anonymous chapter 31 . 9/26/2015
pls update soon
BelMayer chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
You need to check your spelling and grammar. There are some missing words like 'the' or 'from' and some spelling mistakes like 'quite' instead of 'quiet'.
BelMayer chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
This isn't the first time you refer to fear as the cause of the bubble. But the first time it appeared (in the meadow) wasn't because they were afraid but because they didn't want their time together to end, wasn't it?
BelMayer chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
Did Bella really have the time to think about those things Rosalie asked her? She went a huge, drastic emotional change in the last 24 hours. She didn't have the time or the emotional stability to think about the consequences of her love. You can still have that lashing Bella did to Rose but maybe you should have Bella ponder for a moment on Rose's words and then lash out. You have to be careful with emotional gaps. Those really bug me, even more than spelling mistakes; these I can easily forgive.
BelMayer chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
This is what I was talking about. Bella should already know about 'mating' and what a 'mate' is because Edward knew about it. If she remembers it or not, that's another question but she at least should get that feeling of familiarity, that she knows something about that but cannot recall or a feeling of recognition after Edward explains.
Looking forward to Rosalie confrontation and to read more about lovely Edward-Bella special mating.
BelMayer chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
Great job in starting a whole new approach to Edward and Bella's special mating.
I have some problems with this chapter that I think you could improve if you ever choose to rewrite it. I just think that it would improve your story, I know that, for me, they were a little disappointing but you are the writer, so you make your choices and write as you please.
I get that you want your Edward to be the usual self loathing vampire and I've no problem with that. But for Edward to ask Bella why does she love him right away it doesn't make sense (and don't tell me that love doesn't make sense, because I know that but even feelings have a reason for existing, even if we don't know what it is - could be related with instinct, biology, psychology, etc). They fell in love at first sight (even before that), ok, but they don't know each other! So why can he ask that?! It doesn't make sense! She just does! Ok, I get that they saw each others' lives in their mind but this type of love you wrote, love at first sight, it's not like falling in love. They don't learn how to apreciate something in their love interest like it happens when you fall in love. They just love! And I'm okay with that but you have to be careful with your choices. Even if they know all about the other's life, a couple of hours (unconscious, btw, so basically just a few minutes) is not enough time for you to form an opinion on a person you have such strong feelings for. All that information didn't really had time to sink in.
And if Bella knows all about Edward's life and his thoughts then she knows him better than himself, she knows all about his vampire powers, his personality, his hobbies, his hopes, his regrets, his strengths, his weakness, his methods, the way he sees himself and others, everything. Everything! She knows everything he knows up to that point at school and the same happens with Edward. You have to be careful when writing a story with characters that know so much about each other. You don't have the usual get-to-know-each-other phase nor asking about things they already know through this fusion.
Also, in chapter 1 you wrote 'quite' instead of 'quiet'.
guest chapter 31 . 8/25/2015
luv ur story but pls update soon
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 31 . 8/20/2015
I hope your complete this story! It was a fun read. I love that Bella finally got to be badass in her own right.
Amy chapter 31 . 7/30/2015
When will you update? Im thinking vampire Charlie but not paired with Sue! Maybe a nice vampire ? Someone in Bella and Edward's guard? I would suggest Tanya Denali if you dont find the whole "i used to be in love with your daughter's husband" thing too weird.
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »