Reviews for Forever Finding You
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
It's a great fanfic but why didn't you finish it?
KawaiiParadise chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
I thought you said you'd have the rest out soon! Pleeeeeease! I love this story! It's just so amazing and I NEED IT! Please?
Liberty chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
PLEEEAAASEEE CARRY THIS ON AFTER CHAPTER 6!
I have been waiting for ages, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEEEAASSSEE!
This is my favourite story ever if it was a book I would buy it, its so amazing, I went to the hospital today and all I could think about was this story, I really want it to carry on, PLEAAAASSSEEE continue it :'( 3
I love all your fic by the way!
TheRavenousRaven chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
This story is just absolutely magnificent. You've sparked up my muse for roleplaying Gilbert yet again, I'm really sure my Oz will thank you for that. Pfft. Keep it up, please, I really do enjoy this fanfic. So painful but so pleasant at the same time.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
This is a really amazing story. It is beautifully written both in plot development and grammar. Your good syntax, grammar, and writing style make it flow very well. The plot has developed very well and the Ozbert is getting really cute. I really hope you do plan on continuing and updating. This really is an amazing story and it would be really nice if you could continue it.
Liberty chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
I have just spent all day reading this and I am a bit depressed you haven't wrote the ending, the story is extremely detailed and it made my eyes water and made me smile, its really amazing, but could you please finish it because I really want to read! I will look for this story again in a couple of days and see if the next chapter has been added, I would love something cute to happen to Gil and Oz, Please write it soon I will be sure to read it 3
P.S: You should be a professional author, your amazing, I would buy this if it was a book 3
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Awh, I read the last updated date and agh :( I really do hope you continue. Its an amazing story. (That harms my emotions in multiple ways xD)
Its so sad but now getting so cute. :)
Please do keep writing! :3
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
All my cutesy-wootsey feels are mega uber duper tingling inside OHMYGOD PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I LOVE IT. XDDD

I actually started reading this fic ages ago (I forgot whether or not I left a review though), and only got around to resuming it now (in the midst of my hell finals week). I seriously want to see how this turns out because you are awesome at narration. Everyone is so perfectly in character, and nothing feels forced at all, as in nothing. I WANT THIS TO BE A LEGIT OVA OR SOMETHING. XDDD
Manami Nightray chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Are you going to continue? I really wanna know wht will happen next! .
TeukieWookie chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
The best Ozbert fanfic I have read so far! The way you portray the character is spot on, and the plot I'd genius! Please do continue and update, I want to see how Oz helps Gilbert out! Also...Oz said on the day of the accident he was going to 'tell' Gil? Hmmm... Tell him what?;3
MiniHayden chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Hey! Are you gonna update soon?

I love this :3

-Hayden
Minuke chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Hello Blue :)
I have been reading your fan-fiction since a year or something... Well, long enough :D
I'm completely amazed by your writing. I wish you would continue this wonderful story.
But... it doesn't seem to be moving from this point at all, sadly.
Please... please, continue. If you have a talent, and the others love to read what you write - be thankful for that talent and continue it. Some people doesn't have a talent and they can write hundreds of pages, but it never will be the same as reading something like this fan-fic to me.
Please, continue.
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
that is soooo cute 3 they make such good friends, i LOVE this!

Finally, Gil can have some rest and be happy for a little while...and Oz too

By the way you endend this chpater, I can only assume the next is gonna have some draker incident...well I hope it won't xD

Great chapter once again, and I really want to read the next one! It's been almost 7 months now, right?
Pandora-PhantomehiveCompany chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
...*CRIES*...*CRIES*...*CRIES* T_T

You are killing me with all those feelings!

Really, how cute and suspenseful and dramatic and lovely can this get?

I love you, this must be the best OzxGil story I've ever read...*CRIES*
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
...I thought I would only start reviewing at the latest chapter, but this is just too much...

HELL YOU MADE ME CRY! TT Their relationship is like...the most beautiful, the cutest and the best I've ever read?

The plot is really wonderfully made-up, and you keep me wanting to read more and more...that's one really good writing talent you have there.

I don't know what the next chapters contain, but I'll continue reading them right now!

WONDERFUL JOB!