Reviews for camp gladius
Orochi-Ne chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
And so we come to the end of, what is probably one of my favorite fic on this entire site. I'm glad to see that you got around to finishing, one of my greatest sources of inspiration. I thoroughly enjoyed the conclusion and the confrontation between the two opposing sides, also seeing Roma at the end there was very pleasing. Great ending to an even more amazing fic. c;
dalulzing chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Epic
Proud to be Plug chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
This is very good. The story is well-written, the world building you've done by fleshing out the Roman camp is very interesting, and the characters are very good too.

I particularly liked the action scenes. I thought you wrote those very well. Didn't notice any grammar errors, and you stuck to Percy's POV consistently throughout, which can be tricky to do.

Again, I don't have any criticism. Basically, I liked the whole thing, and I look forward to the final chapter!

-ProudtobePlug
Orochi-Ne chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Would it be offensive if I said I wanted to marry you for your writing ability? Like, there are tons of other wonderful things about you I just want your brain. I'll even feed it plenty of pop-rocks and coke to keep it energized. This review is Hades-a-late and for that I apologize but, with lack of internet things have gotten a little crazy. And seeing as how I'm stuck at school with my assistant looking over my shoulder I can only give you my favorite parts.

EVERYTHING.

Honestly I was not expecting the ending with Mother Lupa attacking Percy but, I loved it. Then that last moment where she realizes what he really is was simply flawless. Also, I love that Percy stood up to her... Even if I completely disagree with what he did.

"I do not kill my pups - unless it's to teach a lesson." Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I need you to hurry up and update so that I can still have a reason to sneak on the computer at school to tell you how amazing I think you are.

- Your favorite snake. Trevor. 3
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Amazing, as always.

Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
grossasstoenails chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
uh ooooohhhhh...

Can't wait to read more!
Celestial Calamity chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
. . . I enjoyed this very, very much if that's what you were aiming for 8D.

There was one thing that irked me greatly: Percy did not take Kronos single-handedly. I believe Riptide played some kind of role, Annabeth to bring back Luke's consciousness for a bit in which he murdered himself sometime between. (I don't blame the poor dude. Nobody would want an unpredictable meglomaniac merged in their soul.)

I find it weird how Lupa kills the feeble. Because I'm pretty sure their are plently inexperienced Roman campers that could've and could share the same predicament like Willis and if I calculated correctly (which is never, math has never been my forte, so sue me), the Roman encampment would become extinct which would probably leave Hazel, Percy, Bobby, Reyna, Russell and a few others and would make the plot sound unrealistic.

Lupa DOES sound like a tyrant, which adds to my list of why being a Roman demigod sucks. This almost convinced me that this fandom does have some hope.

CeCe
Melt your Heart chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Love it!
Lord Jace chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
As I said in my beta note, just want to say that that whole scene was damn brilliant. For that moment, the style and well, just about everything came together so well it reminded of reading the better scenes in the Broken Bow series.

The endings also has the honor of being one of the evilest cliffies I've seen or read.
Incendiarist chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Ooooh. And so the plot thickens~

He got a 0 in Archery. xD

Can I get married nao?

kthxbai,

Fred
Bookreader10 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Ahh Percy was soo totally awesome and its great that he stood up for what he believed in, even though now Lupa found out. Waiting for the next chapter!
shingaling chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
And now this is the part where it gets most exciting. C:
the loudest sound chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Great job on the chapter! Can't wait to see what happens! You have this way of pulling in the readers attention and keeping them wanting more. Amazing writing, as always, although I'm not sure about Lou Ellen telling him about and Camp Half-Blood and all that. In the Lost Hero, I thought Jason had to wait until his memories returned on their own, with the help of Hera, of course. Oh well, it was a very good chapter!

~Piper
Mai Ascot chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I love your stories! You're such a talented writer, so please update soon, I'm hooked!
Orochi-Ne chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
And this is the part where I make another account and add this story to my favorites all over again. Have I ever told you how much I love you work and for that matter your writting style? I enjoyed the numerous back stories that you're working into the fic. Everyone has a story and its highly rare to find an author that actually makes me believe every character is real, I love it. Now onto the next part where I rave about how amazing the challange was.

Do you know how amazing I think the challange portion of the fic was? It reminded me of a much more militaristic version of Capture the Flag (I often hated CTF because it wasn't harsh enough) The Challange however, gives me everything I want and more. Blood, gore, and strategy. I must say of all the character I love Bobby. Simply because he'd make Clarisse look like a wuss.

The Seekers are here. I'm loving it. The end drew me in and is making me fein for another chapter. Oh and the fact that you're actually killing demigods is perfect. Mother Rome would be proud, Doll face. And seeing as how she's not around I'll say what she's thinking. You're amazing.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »