Reviews for New Konoha Genins
Akatsuki's Akuma chapter 34 . 1/26/2014
I think it is a wonderful story. It makes me excited for the next chapter. I'm glad that they helped hinata gain enough courage to confess her feelings to naruto. Please hurry and update soon
anniegirl132 chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
Awwww, sweet. I hope everything works out with Hinata and Naruto, and u the Akatsuki having to get 500 coins. Can't wait for the next update! _
anniegirl132 chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
Awww, that so sweet, it is important to smile. Funny how long they were stuck in the tree, lol. _
anniegirl132 chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Awwww, I was smiling sooo much after reading this chapter! And Neji, lol, they knew just what he left to do. Really cute, awesome chapter! _
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 34 . 5/31/2013
*Sniff*
Beautiful.
Just...beautiful.
I wish that you could continue!
But I don't think that's happening.
INSTANT FAV AND FOLLOW!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Othinus chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
That's kind of fucked up you know...
mg4of6 chapter 34 . 1/18/2013
Dis story is awesome!
Emptiness chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
This is a great story, but you really should continue. I hope your not dead, but you should really update. Or let some one adopt, for all I know. Don't disappoint your loyal readers. Please continue.
pikachucat chapter 34 . 8/20/2012
awesome story
Woodshrew chapter 34 . 3/12/2012
i love baby akatsuki they are sooo cute please continue soon i cant wait till hinata tells naruto !
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
it is now january 15, 2012. and you still havn't updated. yeah, i'm PRETTY sure that your dead...
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
jeez, those guys must hav felt like horrible dads... i mean, getting their "kids" drunk?
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 27 . 1/15/2012
YOU SUCK! I WANNA SEE NAGATO'S EYES!
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 25 . 1/14/2012
oh man... sasori's puppet body would really come in handy right now...! '.'"
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
dei should have just said "WHAT? before mamma died, she told me that i was a girl! she even told me that good little girls never got married and only wanted to make their mommys happy!"

great story, though!