Reviews for Dawns and Dusks
Ryumie chapter 5 . 4/12
The interaction with Saitou is really hilarious. And your portrayal of Kenshin is definitely one of my favorite in this fandom. I hope you continue this. But for now, I'll cross my fingers and wait for the day you decide to return.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
jaja seguro que ahora están viendome y pensando que le pasa a la loca esta por que se rie en la conpu jaja pero es que pobrecito kenshin mira jaja megumi y sano y peor saito jaja decirle que eee jajaa se esta preparando para ser viuda jaja solo falta que la dueña del acabeko le diga que kaoru está teniendo una aventura jajaa pobre kenshin perome encanta que le sigan tomando el pelo ojala le pregunte a mas gente amo esto mas capis que valga la pena la amenasa de estas mucho tiempo en la conpu dejala y ya perdío la razón esta jaja
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
haa jaja las comidas u y los arreglos florales la persiguen buuuaaajajaja eso si fue graciosos hasta que bueno aparecio la voz con reclamos
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
hay aaa kaoru si que torturaba la ropa digo la refregaba jaja fue lindo el momento en la cosina
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
hoo hoo jaja estoy que haajajaja si pudiera describir lo que siento de risa aqui jaja pobre kenshin pero es verdad kaoru es asi y eso es lo genial en ella y bueno el amor es tolerante asi que paciensia
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
hay dios pobre la salud de kenshin pero si se rindiera facíl no sería kaoru
Arawynn chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Jinchuu was too traumatic for Kenshin. Kaoru was not jealous of Tomoe. She accepted Tomoe as a part of Kenshin's past and even thanked her when they visited Tomoe's grave.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
It's been so long since this story was updated, but it's such a wonderful story. I'm sad that the last chapter is not posted, but I hope that if you still have any interest in this story, then please finish. It would be such a waste to not finish this amazingly entertaining story. So good luck and I hope to see the ending!
Wolf Melody chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
... Why must it end here? What fresh hell is this? Nooooooooooooooo I spent so much time sifting through fics to find one I wanted to read, and then this one showed up and it's the second to last chapter and it ends and hasn't been updated in a year.

Well damn. Great story; really hope you'll finish it!
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
This is so cute! Please update soon!
multifandommaneuvergear chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I thought it was nice to see them as a happy couple. Good job. Oh, and when I said i felt crappy in my review the last chapter, it was because I'm jealous of you. Hahaha. :) Just had to clear that up.

multifandommaneuvergear chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
*sighs* I am soooo jealous of you're writing style! Reading this, I felt happy, giddy and crappy at the same time. Too cute. :)

Another job well done. :]

multifandommaneuvergear chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awwww:) Kaoru does make Kenshin happy, just by being herself! Tomoe and Kaoru are very different people. Tomoe tend to be more silent, while Kaoru tends to give guys even as big as Sano black eyes. I like Kaoru better 'cause she's colorful. :)

And about you're work..

GOOD JOB! well written, and really cute.

AnneNoir chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
LoL! XD I loveeee saito's answer!Great fic! keep going!
Kamui-Lyn chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Ah. I love this story. I love the humor you put into it and you are doing very well with all the character's personalities. Cant wait for the next chapter!