Reviews for A Safe Place
Chcoholic chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
wow! ive always thought that dick's going to be the world's BEST dad!

guess Mr. Perfect is not so PERFECT eh?

Sequel?please?with a sulking grayson on top?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
That was undeniably funny especially the idea of Cassandra abducting the baby, Bat's sudden overprotectiveness of the child and Roy and Dick's conversation. You clearly showed the panic in Dick and Bruce in this and just kept me reading even though I desperately wanted to switch off and go to bed. Bruce is also real well in character.
Chibi Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
I just wanted to say... this story was by far one of the funniest stories I've ever read! It had me laughing like a hyena at 5 am in the morning, and yes, I stayed up to read it ;) It was very well written with the right comical edge. You have a real talent here, and just for that, I'm going to continue reading more of your Maraverse fics :) Keep up the wonderful work!
Misha chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
And thus the beginning of Bruce's role in Mara's life... I liked the part where he finds her in the weapons locker and he starts freaking out on Dick. See, he really does have a heart. Somewhere. Again, this is adorable.
Rogue Knight1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
"They were going to be a happy family if it killed them all." The Maraverse in a nutshell.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Well geez. No wonder Mara always prefered hanging around with her grandfather. 8)