Reviews for Little Aqua
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Awww man, cry everytime. Seriously, when I first read it, it was 3 AM and I was crying under my blankets...hehehe... D:

And this was no exception. Listen to Little James while reading this is too hard and you can't help it but cry! D:! This, excluding your ships fics, is far my favorite. I can read it over and over.

I love how you narrated the story. I like the Eraqus-Aqua family relationship, I can't believe that nobody else likes it... I adore family relationships! Like Terra and Eraqus, like father and children.

The "Ask me when you're sixteen", "That's... Ten years since now!" (or kinda) was my favorite part. It felt so realistic and I, being the middle daughter of my two sisters, I know how it feels. It happened in my sister's graduation. I couldn't believe she was ending the school... So I asked her, "How old are you?" and she gave me a weird look and answered "Seventeen." and I was WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE FIFTEEN! D:

Well, that. I loved it. I deeply loved it. It's perfect.
HikariSHa chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Awwww...this is soooo cute! I never get bored reading this! You might want to do more of this kind of stories
Envy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Aw! This one kinda made me tear up a little. It was a great fic.
icy perfection chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Awww, I loved this sooo much.

I never really thought about the father/daughter relationship between Eraqus and Aqua, but you wrote it out so well.
Princess of Rose chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
that was sweet. :) warm fuzzy feelings all around!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I've never really thought about this before, but I've always wondered what Terra and Aqua were like as kids, and when they had met Master Eraqus. I think this was very sweet.
Symbermine chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
The relationship between Aqua and Master Eraqus is cute!
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hmm, I can see this working, the relationship between Eraqus and Aqua. Makes you wonder the what if's. Haha. This was really sweet. I liked how you compared past and present and Eraqus's feelings are totally "dad" material. LOL You have a good grasp on characters. :) Awesome job! I wish I could say more, but you're probably sick of me already. Haha.

Keep up the awesome work with your stories! They're very engaging!
Starry Requiem chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is so cute. You write the best bbs stories. x3

There's not enough stories about Eraqus, especially about him being a fatherly figure so this made me very happy. :)
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
;_; *bawls* that was so cute...I can imagine chibi Aqua scribbling on the castle walls! awwwwwwwwww ;_;
PumpkinQuartz chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Awww many good fics with Master Eraqus is rare. This was so sweet! He's so fatherly!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/21/2011