Reviews for Swords and Wizardry
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 2 . 1/16
Okay, this looks nice. Since the update time between the two chapters is apparently 2 years, I'm holding some hope for this summer, or possibly autumn.
Rhavis chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Did you abandon this at all?
xbox432 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Ok, I'm enjoying this more than I should. I saw your chapter one earlier last year but didn't follow due to the... time with no updates. Image my surprise to see that it finally had! Glad to say that I reread chapter one before moving on to two, now I just have to hope to see three eventually.

Really liked the banter between Kuro and Harry, and now I'm curious cause I have no idea who Kuro is... time to hit up wikipedia.
ArcherShirou chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
very good
Lazurman chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Not likely to ever get updated, but this was fun.
TheQuote0 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I want to see Kuro's reaction when she meets a Dresdenverse vampire. "No wonders your Executors can retire, your vampires suck!"
Sierra166048 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Interesting, its got your unique style to it and the concept us something that makes me ask you to continue this.
1000people chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Very good. More Chapters would be deeply appreciated.
Gremlin Jack chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
This fic has a delightfully humorous tone. Please update soon!
PML7 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Another fun story. Look forward to where it goes.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
hahahaha wonderful!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Heh, this could be pretty good. There is a lot of potential for comedy with all the comparison between Nasuverse and Dresden's world.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I hope the others got sent to Chicago as well. I wonder what would happen if Dresden got his hands on ruby or tried to install a card?
brunofanofk chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
love kuro
TJG chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Interesting and amusing.

I forget if there was a vampire group that has similar "feeding" habits as Kuro.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »