Reviews for Swords and Wizardry
interestng
moon so bright chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
More please!
The Fourth Monado chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
Interesting. Can we have more?
Paxloria chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
This is pretty good!

Be nice if there were more chapters though.
Balthanon chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
This has promise- can't say too much more at this point, though I will admit I like Clo better than Kuro for Chloe. I had to look up the latter to see who you were talking about. Would definitely like to see more of this though and it should be amusing when she starts trying to get a charge off of Molly or Maggie, depending on the time frame on the Dresden Files side.
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
the thing with the gates is quite a problem, hopefully harry wont be too busy on the frontlines to help out the lost traveller
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
a lost little girl asking for help? dresden never stood a chance
Pillarof8crows chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
"They live long enough to retire?" Hilarious. I love how brutal the nasuverse is. xD
Parks98 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
well I want more yet you don't have any...
tahu1809 chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
So Kuro brought Slender Man with. Oh what fun... if this ever updates again.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Okay, this looks nice. Since the update time between the two chapters is apparently 2 years, I'm holding some hope for this summer, or possibly autumn.
Rhavis chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Did you abandon this at all?
xbox432 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Ok, I'm enjoying this more than I should. I saw your chapter one earlier last year but didn't follow due to the... time with no updates. Image my surprise to see that it finally had! Glad to say that I reread chapter one before moving on to two, now I just have to hope to see three eventually.

Really liked the banter between Kuro and Harry, and now I'm curious cause I have no idea who Kuro is... time to hit up wikipedia.
ArcherShirou chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
very good
Lazurman chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Not likely to ever get updated, but this was fun.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »