Reviews for Promises
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
A very nice intro. lol

Now where is the rest of the story?
Firefly8762 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Minachan: *taps teeth gently with clawed fingertip* Minachan does like the story for the most part, but from what she's read from the books, there's more to it than that why Rachel won't let Ivy bind her.

Plagnister: *sighs tiredly* You know Mina, its called a fanfic for a reason. This is their idea for the story, you don't like it, then write your own.

Minachan: *rolls eyes* Geez, Plagi-kun, why're you such a stick in the mud? I was just tell DisguisedasInnocent that there was more to it than that, according to the books, in case they all weren't read...
Hewhoislost chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Nice oneshot, I really like the depth you added to the charters, but you did leave us at a hell of a cliff hanger. Cant wait to see more. Keep up the great work.
Beryl Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
How did I manage to miss this one? :) Was searching random fandoms and came across it. The story is very sweet my love :) The idea of Ivy becoming Rachel's familiar if she becomes Ivy's scion is an interesting twist.
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I really liked how you portrayed their relationship. The devotion they have for each other is amazing. I enjoyed reading this.
Ivy3er chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
sweet
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Sooo pretty.

Thank you for posting.
Black Cat's Hat chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Yeah! Another Ivy/Rachel story. I think it would be great if Rachel could become Ivy's Scion and Ivy could become Rachel's Familiar. They would share each other's powers as well as love. What a bond that would be. Your story is touching as well as thought-provoking, and it has to make at least some Ivy/Rachel fans, like me, think - what if...?