Reviews for Moment
Darrzie chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I am terribly disappointed that this is discontinued but I did enjoy the other stories that accompany this one. Thank you for your stories!
taelere chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I just reread Curiosity and Moment and was happy to see you had continued it! I think this was updated years ago, but I still really enjoy your writing style and plots.
anon chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Aaah whyyy discontinued? :(
Anon chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Aaaaahhh why is this discontinued?! I really like this story.
Shiva chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Amaszing triad - curiosity, need and moment - really stir my interest. I'd like to know the epilogue ! How will Draco take them out of this mess ?
Amy Urbansdotter chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I love your writting. I would love to read the rest of this story! The only thing is that it is hard to find the storys that are conected to each other. :) Please give me a good end on this story! :D
Pretty Little Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Discontinued? Why? :( You've made a person really sad today. :( Haha. Just kidding. :P I was hooked on "Curiosity" and "Need" and when I saw this Fic, I thought that Draco and Hermione would end up together (finally) without Astoria in the picture. But then you discontinued. :(

Anyway, I hope that you find lots and lots of inspiration so you can continue this Fic. :)

Cheers.
p chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
please please please continue. :( i really like your writing HAHA. pleaseeee i'm begging you. this is one of the best fanfics i've ever read. honestly. you've got me crying so bad over 'need'. and now i NEED you to continue writing omg please please please. hahahaha ok i'm practically begging you now. :(((
SiriuslyMrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
OMG this series is one of my favourites, why can't you carry on?! Please do. I would be the happiest person ever.
Mrs Adriana Cullen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Please write more. It's wonderful! Draimone
forcedapathy chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Really good first chapter, I absolutely love Curiosity and Need, and the slow progression of their relationship. I know you've put discontinued, but could you please please please finish this? It'd be great to have a conclusion for the trilogy and you're writing is so good. I'd honestly be quite happily with a sentence saying 'happily ever after.' ;P Just PLEASE don't forget about this fic, it's so good and an ending would be amazing. I love the dynamics of the whole thing and the way Hermione and Draco interact. It should be canon. ;)
M. Fragrance of Winter chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I want the part two! ;-;
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Ah! Can not wait for next chapter! This story chain is absolutely amazing btw :-)
mw chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
i really must know what happens next. update as soon as possible!
chyaraskiss chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
i know you said your HP's were on perm Hiatus. Is there anyway you could finish out this series?

i've enjoyed them very much.

I hope they can have a happy ending
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »