Reviews for There's a Method to This Madness
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
All wonderful
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Interesting to see Patti's POV, and I like Soul's inclusion here.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Awww. Do you ship them?
(I think, by now, you should expect a review from me on nearly every chapter)
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Normally I don't review until I've reached the end of a story, whatever point that may be, but this oneshot was just too adorable to not comment on. Wonderful, and everyone is totally in character
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Excellent grammar my friend. You are able to keep people involved with what is going on and everything else.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
You are a god! This has been one of the funiest things I have eve read.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
This has been a cool chapter to Read and the public demands more.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Cute chapter of father and son.
Black chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Okay that's just awesome how you switched what guys and girls would do at a sleep over.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Okay the seventh chapter was just a boot my good man. You have got writing down.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Masterful job of having a serious chapter them taking it and making it funny at the end. It would suck if Patty and Liz died at such a young a and leave Kid all alone.
Darsh chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
This was different where you showed how kid will have to deal with all of these things when his father is gone. You also did a good father and son moment.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
I liked the chapter but it is a little somber to think of Liz and Patty dieng and Kid going on without them.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
GIRLS SLEEPOVER DISSCUSSION: Shooting, drivers liscences, sharpening, EXPLOSIONS MOTHERF*UCKER, and horror movies.
GUYS SLEEPOVER: Hair, cooking, nails.
Ah, surreality. Never ceases to amuse.
SkYeLiMiT chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Oh man I loved all your stories! Lord Death made it even better with his usual or should I say unusual self. I especially cracked up on the how to survive your first date one, lol! Blackstar is just awesome.