Reviews for There's a Method to This Madness
CyberFlow chapter 3 . 8/19
AWWWWWWW! That's so cute!
CyberFlow chapter 2 . 8/19
I love Shinigami so much, especially when he's interacting with Kid and calling him cute! This was adorable, and it kind of backfired on Shinigami. XD
CyberFlow chapter 1 . 8/19
Omg! That's awesome and really well done. Reversing the roles. Fantastic idea! And you kept it in character, which is even better!
Ruby of Raven chapter 10 . 5/2
Yay! These were all adorable and hilarious! Death and his parenting issues! XD Ha! And Kid and the girls kinking sex life! I loved it! I wish there was more!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
All wonderful
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Interesting to see Patti's POV, and I like Soul's inclusion here.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Awww. Do you ship them?
(I think, by now, you should expect a review from me on nearly every chapter)
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Normally I don't review until I've reached the end of a story, whatever point that may be, but this oneshot was just too adorable to not comment on. Wonderful, and everyone is totally in character
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Excellent grammar my friend. You are able to keep people involved with what is going on and everything else.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
You are a god! This has been one of the funiest things I have eve read.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
This has been a cool chapter to Read and the public demands more.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Cute chapter of father and son.
Black chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Okay that's just awesome how you switched what guys and girls would do at a sleep over.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Okay the seventh chapter was just a boot my good man. You have got writing down.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Masterful job of having a serious chapter them taking it and making it funny at the end. It would suck if Patty and Liz died at such a young a and leave Kid all alone.