Reviews for One Safe Place
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 87 . 10/26
This was AMAZING! Holy moly! So beautiful!
Kat chapter 87 . 2/20
I keep coming back and reading this story every 6 months or so. It's simply too good to not re-read.
Frostfire613 chapter 87 . 1/27
I loved this story! The psychology aspect was very intriguing.

But the thing I'm most grateful for is that despite the fact that the OC in this story is a Reverend, this fanfiction did not actively try to shove Christianity down my throat. I've seen a couple where the religion aspect was overwhelming, like it was trying to turn me into a Christian.

I'm all for accepting those who practice religion despite being an atheist myself, and as long as they do it in a non-abusive and healthy manner, they can have at it. People like Thorne are the ones I can't stand.
MlleHibou chapter 87 . 6/27/2016
What an incredible story. As an employee of the Episcopal Church and an avid Criminal Minds (read: Spencer Reid) fan, this story was simply fantastic. It had everything I wanted to read, was well-written, made me think, and even got me choked up. Bravo!
Guest chapter 87 . 5/29/2016
Wonderful writing! The progression is lovely, with wonderful subplots and great characterization. I really can't explain how much I love this, and the length is ultra impressive.
ahowell1993 chapter 67 . 3/31/2016
I agree that Emily would call Spencer a naughty boy for eloping.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 87 . 2/10/2016
This is a brilliant story. I don't usually read angsty fics but I'm a sucker for Reid getting a happy ending so I clicked and I persevered through the darker parts. I think you've wrote the psychological aspects of the story really well. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I'll definitely do so again.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
I really like this, but I have a slight problem. You stated that JJ was taken away from Spencer in this chapter, but he is Henry's Godfather so he would still be able to see her. Are you talking work wise?
M chapter 87 . 7/13/2015
Amazing story. I have read a few of your stories before and while I'm not the biggest fan of all the gore, I have been always incredibly impressed by the quality of writing and the attention to detail, I mean I can't even imagine the amount of research that must go into the stories, and you do it time and time again. Great job and keep going!
Having said that, THIS particular story might be my favourite one of yours that I have read so far (also really liked the college sweethearts series). The emotions that this story brought out were incredible and the development of Spencer and Elizabeth's relationship was believable and sweet. That's what we're all looking for isn't it, love like that? And I'm glad Emily is back and is little Sophie's godmother.
Would love to read more of this universe if you ever decide to write a sequel. I really want to see how you write Spencer dealing with fatherhood and them having more babies and etc., etc. :D
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
Never in the show have they said Reid has Asperger's Syndrome. Kind of reaching here.
Guest chapter 87 . 6/7/2015
Amazing story. Loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
Wow so glad Morgan found Reid before he took the dilaudid.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Poor poor Reid
Flowerfairy30 chapter 87 . 3/20/2015
Wow that was an awesome story. I was dying for something to read and went looking at your stories. I was going to reread a story I liked. I had not read this story but 87 chapters sort of had me worried, but I was dying for something. So I decided to give it a try. That was one of the best decisions I have made in a while. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 87 . 3/14/2015
This was absolutely beautiful and moving. Thank you for writing it.