Reviews for One Safe Place
MlleHibou chapter 87 . 6/27
What an incredible story. As an employee of the Episcopal Church and an avid Criminal Minds (read: Spencer Reid) fan, this story was simply fantastic. It had everything I wanted to read, was well-written, made me think, and even got me choked up. Bravo!
Wonderful writing! The progression is lovely, with wonderful subplots and great characterization. I really can't explain how much I love this, and the length is ultra impressive.
ahowell1993 chapter 67 . 3/31
I agree that Emily would call Spencer a naughty boy for eloping.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 87 . 2/10
This is a brilliant story. I don't usually read angsty fics but I'm a sucker for Reid getting a happy ending so I clicked and I persevered through the darker parts. I think you've wrote the psychological aspects of the story really well. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I'll definitely do so again.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
I really like this, but I have a slight problem. You stated that JJ was taken away from Spencer in this chapter, but he is Henry's Godfather so he would still be able to see her. Are you talking work wise?
M chapter 87 . 7/13/2015
Amazing story. I have read a few of your stories before and while I'm not the biggest fan of all the gore, I have been always incredibly impressed by the quality of writing and the attention to detail, I mean I can't even imagine the amount of research that must go into the stories, and you do it time and time again. Great job and keep going!
Having said that, THIS particular story might be my favourite one of yours that I have read so far (also really liked the college sweethearts series). The emotions that this story brought out were incredible and the development of Spencer and Elizabeth's relationship was believable and sweet. That's what we're all looking for isn't it, love like that? And I'm glad Emily is back and is little Sophie's godmother.
Would love to read more of this universe if you ever decide to write a sequel. I really want to see how you write Spencer dealing with fatherhood and them having more babies and etc., etc. :D
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
Never in the show have they said Reid has Asperger's Syndrome. Kind of reaching here.
Guest chapter 87 . 6/7/2015
Amazing story. Loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
Wow so glad Morgan found Reid before he took the dilaudid.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Poor poor Reid
Flowerfairy30 chapter 87 . 3/20/2015
Wow that was an awesome story. I was dying for something to read and went looking at your stories. I was going to reread a story I liked. I had not read this story but 87 chapters sort of had me worried, but I was dying for something. So I decided to give it a try. That was one of the best decisions I have made in a while. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 87 . 3/14/2015
This was absolutely beautiful and moving. Thank you for writing it.
Giggles149 chapter 87 . 1/21/2015
I loved this story very much. It was wonderful how they got together and her being a pastor was a lovely touch. It was certainly a better match then what the writers of the show have come up with. The whole virtual relationship with Maeve was odd to say the least, if I had a stalker I'd mention it to the friend/boyfriend who carries a gun and works for the FBI, since this seems to be my best bid to get rid of said stalker, but that's just me I guess ... sorry, got sidetracked there. Anyway I do love the mixture of religious themes in your stories and they are always very well written. Thanks :-)
dickensb chapter 50 . 12/7/2014
Ha ha, you nailed Josephine County. I have family in that area. My mother in law worked for the 3 Rivers School District. Having police come out to the schools was a chore and a half.
Arsenico chapter 30 . 10/8/2014
Now I'm a teary mess. This is beautiful.