Reviews for One Safe Place
Flowerfairy30 chapter 87 . 3/20
Wow that was an awesome story. I was dying for something to read and went looking at your stories. I was going to reread a story I liked. I had not read this story but 87 chapters sort of had me worried, but I was dying for something. So I decided to give it a try. That was one of the best decisions I have made in a while. Thank you so much.
This was absolutely beautiful and moving. Thank you for writing it.
Giggles149 chapter 87 . 1/21
I loved this story very much. It was wonderful how they got together and her being a pastor was a lovely touch. It was certainly a better match then what the writers of the show have come up with. The whole virtual relationship with Maeve was odd to say the least, if I had a stalker I'd mention it to the friend/boyfriend who carries a gun and works for the FBI, since this seems to be my best bid to get rid of said stalker, but that's just me I guess ... sorry, got sidetracked there. Anyway I do love the mixture of religious themes in your stories and they are always very well written. Thanks :-)
dickensb chapter 50 . 12/7/2014
Ha ha, you nailed Josephine County. I have family in that area. My mother in law worked for the 3 Rivers School District. Having police come out to the schools was a chore and a half.
Arsenico chapter 30 . 10/8/2014
Now I'm a teary mess. This is beautiful.
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 87 . 7/31/2014
oh wow that's was amazing I cant even tell you! I think its the best fanfic I have ever read wow just wow! I want it to continue, to anyone who's thinking of reading this DO IT right now its seriously awesome and just so darn good you will fall in love with it like I have.
Konoshy chapter 87 . 7/13/2014
I must say that this story was wonderful. I was worried when I noticed it had so many chapters because I usually find that some of the stories I read with a large number of chapters tend to be VERY slow moving and hard to get through but yours was different. I found that I did not want to do anything else in the time it took me to read your story other than read it. I am not a big fan of reading stories that have religious elements in them but I think that you were able to use those elements in ways that did not try to shove religion down a reader's throat and help in the progression of the story without turning it into a paranormal type of AU. They did not take away from my enjoyment of reading your story. I have not read any of your other works but I think I'll be going to your page and seeing what else you have. If they are all as good as this one then I might not be able to stop reading for quite some time. Congratulations on a job well done.
Blackelf99 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I thought I should let you know that your sudden transition from third-person narration to first-person threw me off a bit. Other than that, good work.
Susan M. M chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
Only Spencer Reid would spend a first date discussing Semiramis and Star Trek. (Of course, any woman who couldn't discuss both with him would never make it to a second date.)
ptl4ever419 chapter 87 . 8/9/2013
I absolutely loved it. One of the best stories I've read. One of my favorite parts was when Spencer was profiling Satan :) can't wait to read more about them! Never stop writing your have a talent, a god giving gift, if I may say so :)
minaghostwolf chapter 87 . 6/7/2013
This was wonderful to read!
Sue1313 chapter 87 . 2/24/2013
Your stories are just so wonderful. I have never cried so much through a story. As I have sobbed through this story, I have reminded myself that it was just a story but the strength of the story was so amazing. I did love the part the cat played in this story. Pets are the truest form of God's love for us.
Hoshi-Tenshi-8 chapter 87 . 2/19/2013
Utterly LOVED it!
I don't usually like stories with OCs playing a major role but this was AWESOME!
redrayne717 chapter 87 . 2/11/2013
This whole story was amazing! I found this off a search at CM FicFinders on LJ and I'm so glad I did!
Deathagramyuri chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
You are a fantastic writer. This is amazing