Reviews for Jace's Teenage Dream
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This was so cute!
Tessa chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I loved this one shot. I felt like it was an AU where there were no shadowhunters, and everyone were normal mortals. I could really imagine Alec jumping around a room singing Katy Perry, it really brings a smile to my face. Well done (:
Glasz Wingsz chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I know it's been ages since you posted this story, but I figured I'd let you know that I absolutely am in love with your Mortal Instruments Jalec stories. They are SO PERFECT! :D
I adore adorable Alec. Thank you so much for writing this and your other stories :)
Sam's Escape chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
the story was strange but very very funny good job
Auzzie chick chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Lol is all I can wish I wasn't a 1shot lol signin out Auzzie chick :p
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Damn, that was hot, beautiful, sexy, and absolutely amazingrific. I absolutely love your work! And especially pre-established Jalec. Because, imo, Parabatai already means lovers. I mean, what's closer than brothers? It gets no closer than brothers unless it's lovers.

Anyway, I absolutely love your work and I'm mortified by the fact that so few people review it. Only asswipes wouldn't review something this good. And I hate the fact that there's so little Jalec slash out there... But you're making the world a better place with your Jalec-y goodness.
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
H.O.T! i love it!
LikeNoOneElse chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is clearly one of those, not dry dreams. I think this dream needs to be washed with soap. No, wrong, I think that is for swearing and that is what I was doing when I read this O.o

I guess I'll go wash my mouth out with soap. Well, thanks for the story.
revegrande chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Although I'm more of a fan of Jace and Alec by theirselves, I do like this story. It's super cute and the dialogue fits perfectly with the characters: Cocky Jace and Sweet Alec. The song also fits well with the situation and it makes it very comical.

Thanks for the read,