Reviews for A Cure for Love
SoulRain chapter 18 . 9/6
I'm litterally crying for Light right now (﹏) ... I agree with Light in that L is a bastard in this charpter. He's torturing him metally unnecessary. L has successfully broken him. Poor Light he's so depressed and ansty that I want to hug him. I both love and hate L right now.
NigerianGeek chapter 25 . 7/28
Gosh, has this been a journey!
This fic has killed me. Like just, it has literally just killed me. I don't even know. Jesus.
Crazy.rabbit2 chapter 25 . 7/15
This was beautiful and funny
Meg chapter 25 . 5/2
I'm unfollowing you on tumblr.
Meg chapter 19 . 4/30
Laura, this is Meg and I'm finally reading this and I've come to tell you that you really really need to stop. I'm putting you under arrest. The wedding is off. I'm calling off my blue/brown color scheme.
It's midnight and I'm feeling too much over this stupid ship.
Atlas chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I like the Scarlet letter reference. I haven't read ahead yet, but I'm hoping that this and the other detail regarding BBC are subtle hints... This is fun.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Ahh, I'm enjoying this. TV Tropes done good.
Lynn chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
This is an intelligently written, well plotted, and overall (and most important to me) PLAUSIBLE L/Light fanfiction. I usually don't read fanfiction, but I must say that I enjoyed this one immensely. Five stars. A grade. 10/10.
Polly chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
The more I think of it, the handcuff thing was really weird, and probably less a surveillance measure than one designed to push Kira to insanity and act out and slip up, like something I read in a John Douglas book where they deliberately transported a criminal with a fear of height on a long flight, and I think the pilot was instructed to swerve.

Not only is it not necessary to handcuff someone to Kira to watch him, but there really isn't much for L to be aware of when he's asleep.

Here, as himself, Light is reacting as a normal seventeen year old would, I would say his chances of being Kira went down - and really, a normal seventeen year old boy would prefer being in a cell on suspicion of being Kira over being handcuffed to a man. So his probability of being crazy Kira went up the moment he agreed to L's crazy plan.

Also, frozen cheesecake can be thawed by the microwave! Which can also be used to render tub ice cream soft sundae like.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Is it just me, or is Light's morning gratefulness for sleep a lot like Stockholm Syndrome kicking in?
myotherothergirl chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
This was really good!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
This fan bloody fiction is disturbing to me in every way, it bashed out the image I have and long for L and Raito in a most unapologetic and haunting way. I love it, actually.
Emmaemma chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
This fic was intense. Some moments I could read it whenever I had five mins to spare, others I clung to my phone and read desperately to find out what happened next. You played with emotions and expressed the hopeless reality that is Light and L. The path it took was interesting and I thought the ending was perfect. Keep writing, you have a way with words. Only thing, maybe make the ending. Little more clear. I mean, add "The End" or something, because it needs to be a bit more defined where the story ends and the AN begins so I can sit there and think "Holy S**t what did I just read".
CMinuteByMinute chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
I don't think I've ever read a story as thrilling as this. I couldn't stop reading until I was finished. Just wonderful.