Reviews for A Cure for Love
neverXmind chapter 20 . 9/4
Mello is the Supreme lord of sarcasm. I cannot even with all of this shade, and saltiness in the air. I had to stifle my laughs over six times now during this chapter. I need to take lessons from you on how to be a sarcastic prick. Mello's school of asshole-like behavior should be a thing!
neverXmind chapter 11 . 9/4
'we're both poofs' is something I never thought I'd hear l say
dawnraptor chapter 25 . 4/1
What a ride! Yes I have to say that perhaps the tree of this fic could afford some branches less. but I read it gladly and now I'm sorry it ended. It's an interesting twist, really. Thank you for sharing it!
SoulRain chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
I'm litterally crying for Light right now (﹏) ... I agree with Light in that L is a bastard in this charpter. He's torturing him metally unnecessary. L has successfully broken him. Poor Light he's so depressed and ansty that I want to hug him. I both love and hate L right now.
NigerianGeek chapter 25 . 7/28/2015
Gosh, has this been a journey!
This fic has killed me. Like just, it has literally just killed me. I don't even know. Jesus.
Crazy.rabbit2 chapter 25 . 7/15/2015
This was beautiful and funny
Meg chapter 25 . 5/2/2015
I'm unfollowing you on tumblr.
Meg chapter 19 . 4/30/2015
Laura, this is Meg and I'm finally reading this and I've come to tell you that you really really need to stop. I'm putting you under arrest. The wedding is off. I'm calling off my blue/brown color scheme.
Also, FUCK YOU BABE.
It's midnight and I'm feeling too much over this stupid ship.
Atlas chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I like the Scarlet letter reference. I haven't read ahead yet, but I'm hoping that this and the other detail regarding BBC are subtle hints... This is fun.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Ahh, I'm enjoying this. TV Tropes done good.
Lynn chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
This is an intelligently written, well plotted, and overall (and most important to me) PLAUSIBLE L/Light fanfiction. I usually don't read fanfiction, but I must say that I enjoyed this one immensely. Five stars. A grade. 10/10.
Polly chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
The more I think of it, the handcuff thing was really weird, and probably less a surveillance measure than one designed to push Kira to insanity and act out and slip up, like something I read in a John Douglas book where they deliberately transported a criminal with a fear of height on a long flight, and I think the pilot was instructed to swerve.

Not only is it not necessary to handcuff someone to Kira to watch him, but there really isn't much for L to be aware of when he's asleep.

Here, as himself, Light is reacting as a normal seventeen year old would, I would say his chances of being Kira went down - and really, a normal seventeen year old boy would prefer being in a cell on suspicion of being Kira over being handcuffed to a man. So his probability of being crazy Kira went up the moment he agreed to L's crazy plan.

Also, frozen cheesecake can be thawed by the microwave! Which can also be used to render tub ice cream soft sundae like.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Is it just me, or is Light's morning gratefulness for sleep a lot like Stockholm Syndrome kicking in?
myotherothergirl chapter 25 . 10/3/2013