Reviews for Talk about Falling into Temptation
very nice
1eclecticreader chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
That was beautiful. And hot! I enjoyed it immensely.

Though, epilogues? Did I miss them?
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You are so entertaining! How come I only discovered you now?

I am enjoying this story tremendously and it's just the beginning! LL and CK are a hoot. They're both in denial. Everyone can see it. Right? Everyone?
Nutika chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I'm not sure if i liked how it ended :) I definitely liked the story and your writting but I like happy endings or typical sad endings. Open ones makes me somehow sad ;) I hope epilogues would make for that :)
Your Lois and Clark were different than couple from the show but still you managed to keep their character and that was great :)
Luna lopi chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Damm that's a good one ) love it
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Thank you! I really enjoyed the story!
GottaLoveThis chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
I really enjoyed this story! In addition to having a great storyline, you wrote the characters well, didn't drag on with long chapters, and made very few grammar mistakes. I really enjoyed how the story got started with Lois challenging Clark...very truthful to the series. To be honest, I'm hoping for this story to continue...but I see it's been nearly a year since you wrote it, so I won't hold my breath. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your work.
manufan2312 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
loved it hope for more
Andi chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
This is an excellent story. Hope to read more soon!
gathers-no-moss chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
I've been horrible at reviewing this past week, but I just wanted to say that I love this chapter. Lois and Clark's reuniun was just very real and lovely. And quite a hot read as well. Looking forward to the last two chapters. And I really hope you continue to write more for this fandom when this story is done.
gathers-no-moss chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
I've been meaning to say this about the last few chapters, but I love that you've got an actual plot mixed in with Lois and Clark trying to figure out their relationship. I think it makes the stakes that much more bigger and interesting. For the now and for their future.

Thanks for the update!
Mpj891 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
I love this story

Can't wait to the next update
HotChocolate329 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
hi, i read all 7 chapters today, it was a wonderful story. hope you will update soon. thank u. :)
gddg3696 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
THANK YOUUUUU. YOU DONT KNOW HOW DESPERATE I WAS FOR A NEW CHAPTER. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, YOU'RE AMAZING.
gddg3696 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Please update. Please? I've literally favourited this page, and I'm checking it EVERYDAY to see if you update. PLEASE UPDATE. YOU'RE AMAZING. PLEASEEEEEEE. :D