Reviews for Finding You Again
FeloriaForever chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Must read more! I demand it!
FeloriaForever chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
AHHHH! I LOVE IT!

It's so romantic, as trixie says. And cute. I'm glad that Rex has a love interest and I can't wait till she finds out it is him. Keep up the great work. And UPDATE ASAP!
Kat chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I don't know if you're still on this thing, but it would be nice if you could PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! It's SUPER AMAZING and I love Speed Racer so it makes it more thrilling and awesome. If you don't update soon I might take your story and continue it...so PLESE UPDATE!
Brianna chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
omg i love this story! i was looking for a racer x oc and i finally found an amazing story! this is exactly what i was looking for. please update soon or i am gonna die. ill probably die from m lack of puncuation anyway.
claudia chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
So i know i reviewd this yesterday also, but i just wanted to say more. Your story so far is amazing! And like ive been looking all over for a good speed racer fanfic and this is the only good one ive found, ik you wrote this like 3 years ago so who knows if your even on this website any more or will see this but its just so good i hope you come back to it. I could just go on about how amazing this is, like the plot is amazing, the writing is fntastic, everything is just soooo good! I really really really am hoping u come back and write more. :)
claudia chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Omg idk if ur still writing this but i really hope u come back to it cause its sooooo good! Like freaken amazing! :)
sillychick13 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
OKAY! SO I LOVE THIS STORY AND I WOULD VERY MUCH LOVE IT IF YOU WOULD UPDATE IT! PLEASE! I LOVE REX RACER STORIES AND YOURS IS THE BEST ONE SO FAR! SO PLEASE UPDATE! I WILL GROVEL IF I HAVE TO!
jagpaw chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Amazing continue please
sckraut12 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Please continue. I like how it is going.
feli3 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I really like your story hope you continue with it.
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
What's next?
Alice Rosezella chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I'm a huge speed racer fan! Have been since I was three... I guess thats my quirky side for you! Anyway keep writing! I've never thought of a racer X love story before very intresting... Can't wait for more so hury up and post the next chapter!
BaDWolF89 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Please come back, oh I need more!
Nanopanda chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
love it! please write more! :D
x-menfan1000 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I love it!Please update soon! There's not a lot of story that involve Rex Racer.