Reviews for Decoy Dilemma
Ki chapter 8 . 3/9
Such a sweet story. Like father like son XD

Well done, sweetheart )
szolnok09 chapter 8 . 2/6
This fic was just too cute. I'd love to see a sequel where both generartions of Potters and Malfoys are in a relationship. I can kind of see one of the Potters crashing at the others when they done something wrong and trying to get some advice from the other cupple to how to make it wright. OK, now I cannot unsee it, that is just too hilarious.
despicableme chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Brilliant! :D And I'm surprised I haven't come across Dark Lout in fanfics before! Superb nickname :D
melbulcao2008 chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
I absolutely adored this! Loved seeing the kids too, just a lovely story! *swoon* I'm such a hopeless romantic!
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wonder when they gonna find out about their sons.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I found the continued story but now I'm confused since you moved Albus from Syltherin to Ravenclaw. Why?
Articuno chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
I didn't find this one annoying. I really liked it, and I liked reading a bit about Albus and Scorpius since I haven't taken the time to really branch out of Drarry's. Harry and Draco give me the butterflies I crave.

Love your writing as always!
Some strange person chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Just love your story. Thanks
Some strange person chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ha. Great story, Cheryl Dyson. Impressed as always. Now, I'll move on to the remaining chapters. :)
Silvanesti chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Lovely, amusing story.
I know okay chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
At least everything turned out all right in the end.
I know okay chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Sweet.
I know okay chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Got caught up on the moment there?
I know okay chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Where is the map? I'd be more suspicious of that.
I know okay chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Outing your son to the press when he doesn't even know you know about that? Are you insane?