Reviews for Decoy Dilemma
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 7 . 7/10
Another great read!
pandapuff527 chapter 8 . 5/15
I liked it. The relationship seemed a bit rushed but I got over it lol the protean charm was cast on two separate occasions though
shireoki01 chapter 8 . 2/24
Hi,

this was wonderful, everything you writes is wonderful! I have been reading all your fics nonstop!

Shirene
MissMJS chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
Dude, this had me grinning like an idiot in class! With all the possible scenarios and reactions, how could I not grin like a maniac?! xD
Chibis Unleashed chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
I was worried there was no way it could all be wrapped up in one chapter when I started this last, but you managed. I love this whole thing! I also really shouldn't have read it instead of sleeping, but here we are. Thank you~
Chibis Unleashed chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
This is too good. I had to, like, ban myself from reading last night so I would go to sleep. Oops.

I just love it too much~
bxk-freakazoid chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
That was one of the most natural and satisfying stories ever! I love how draco and harry strtd their intimacy as a challenge than waiting to fall fr each other.
All the characters were on spot and perfect!
I am SO GLAD i read that. Its stories like these that warm a drarry fans heart and keep their flame alight!
*endless babble of nonsensical happiness*
Thank you fr writing this story!
Keep writing!
hidden shades chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
very nice! really like the plot, the charakters and... everything.
Murasaki Hina chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
omg. I don't know how many times I've read this now. I love this story!
Pulcotinette chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
Hello !

Hope you had a good time during those Xmas holidays ! I wish you fame and fortune, or at least reviews from your readers ;)

Sooooooo, I've just finished your story. I really liked it ! The storyline is really great and your writing is too. I just regret it's not a little bit longer some good ideas didn't had the time to be fully explored, as the Journalist, the horrible acting of Harry ... But I do know how much it takes time to write a good story like this one.

So. Thanks a lot, and may the odds be ever in your favor !
Kiss
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
noooo why are you berating yourself? This fic is lovely and such a joy to read. I'd love a little epilogue of the Malfoys coming over for Christmas, though, and maybe the whole family dealing with the aftermath of Draco and Harry's coming out! But the plot was fab and I actually really LOVED the fight scene! Laughed so hard at the knife-throwing and Draco's "Oh, honestly" HAHAHAHAHA awesome job, as usual
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
HOW do you come up with such amazing plotlines?! Honestly, I've been reading your work for 4 days straight and I have yet to be bored.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Scorpius and Al are in a relationship, aren't they? Gosh, I canNOT wait for Harry and Draco to figure that out!
Josephine chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Wow, I was surprised when I read who the minister was! I never expected that coming since I've never seen her name pop up from your other stories as much. Very interesting to say the least and I'm glad you decided to go with her. So far loving the whole relationship between Draco and Harry and their boys hehe. Can't wait to see what happens next.
SusannahMalfoy chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
I'm quite sure I've read this fic some time before, but if anything, it was only more fun than the last time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the concept of an "Albus cloak" :3
And it's so sweet the way Rose is devastated by the supposed break-up and the two have to act as if they were anl couple. But my FAVOURITE moment is when Malfoy treats Harry to his "love face", I might have fainted due to sheer bliss... I could see him before my inner eye, and he looked so utterly gorgeous I fell in love with him. *sigh* favourite fic, defo.