Reviews for Decoy Dilemma
centava chapter 8 . 4/3
I love your Albus! Such the voice of throw-caution-to-the-wind reason! Is that contradictory? Oh who cares. He's great! Ditto on Louis Weasley!

You totally cheated us on the lemony goodness front, Cheryl-for shame! Especially with the real Albus and Scorpius...I'll just bet they loved Grimmauld Place! But for Harry and Draco, too...nightly floo visits and no details? *whimper* You've spoiled us so much on your previous stories that I'm a wee orgasmically bereft here...;)

And did Hugo ever ensnare Bonnie with his evil deeds?

No worries on the scaled down battle scene. Though more might have made it more exciting, you had some good bits in there, especially with Harry being unable to resist the Imperio to start. I wondered if Nott might have heard Draco call him Harry in his pleading, but am glad he didn't.

Your Harry and Draco always make for excellent daydreaming material during a dull work day, so thank you muchly for them!
I reallylike the story dont know what you have against it.
P.S. All of you storys are great!
Aliko Kinav chapter 8 . 2/16
Oh!
I found this really cute :)
I loved Al and Scorp too :P
guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
I read it when it was first written, and again now in December 2013. Still fun.
DeiStarr chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I quite enjoyed it. I love Albus/Scorpius almost as much as Harry/Draco. Okay, not nearly as much; but certainly more than any other ship besides Harry/Draco.

And this was cute and entertaining. :)
mirli chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Thanks for the story. I usually don't like scorpius-albus AND harry-drago in the same story, but here it was perfect. :)
StarkRavingWhatever chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Thank you thank you. I absolutely love this fic! It was perfect in every way!
StarkRavingWhatever chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Im falling for the next generation! Wonderful, just perfect!
StarkRavingWhatever chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh no, I totally see were this is going. ** insert evil face and hands rubbing here** ... Ahhh cant wait! Next chappy next chappy!
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Brilliant!
FountainOfPens chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I really enjoyed this story, and your work in general is awesome :) seriously though, your descriptions of the settings in your stories are always incredibly effective. Keep up the good work!
AllenXME chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
It's absolutely lovely! What I loved most was al us and Scorpious- they're relationship here is sweet and curious. I was wondering, though I know it's difficult to do, if you would write a separate fic from Al and Scorpious's point of view- including the list and how they came to be!
Prettylittlelies20 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Lol Is it creepy how I go and re-read all your stories just as much as I re-red the books and watch the movies? Youre an amzing writer, I dont think there wasnt one story I havent Disliked. Love them all. :3
mabynot1539 chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Great story.
WolfandWhitlock chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
It sounds stupid, but I preferred that there was less action and more them!
Good fic overall, although I'm not sure on the whole Albus giving Harry advice bit. Seemed a bit out of place.

-Ice