Reviews for Decoy Dilemma
Josephine chapter 1 . 7/23
Wow, I was surprised when I read who the minister was! I never expected that coming since I've never seen her name pop up from your other stories as much. Very interesting to say the least and I'm glad you decided to go with her. So far loving the whole relationship between Draco and Harry and their boys hehe. Can't wait to see what happens next.
SusannahMalfoy chapter 8 . 5/13
I'm quite sure I've read this fic some time before, but if anything, it was only more fun than the last time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the concept of an "Albus cloak" :3
And it's so sweet the way Rose is devastated by the supposed break-up and the two have to act as if they were anl couple. But my FAVOURITE moment is when Malfoy treats Harry to his "love face", I might have fainted due to sheer bliss... I could see him before my inner eye, and he looked so utterly gorgeous I fell in love with him. *sigh* favourite fic, defo.
I loved this fic! I may be becoming a stalker of your work now...

It's well written, per usual, with enough drama and romance to make me giggle! I wish we could have seen some Scorpius and Albus stuff. I love their personalities and the cute way they interact.

"My Albus cloak" - gosh 3
Maja chapter 8 . 5/1
I love, love, LOVE this story. I've read it several times and it is still as good and awesome as it was the first time. I love your writing style and I'm trying to write my own fic but I can't seem to get it the way I like it to be. I would love some help and tips on how to make the scenes as believable as you make yours. If I give you my e-mail address would you write me back and maybe help me sort my messy fic out? I would love for you to help me. You are definitely my favourite author here and even though I follow a few others it is your page that I return to for rereading and see if you've posted new fics.

My e-mail is and I would really love for you to write me.
Xo Maja
Ki chapter 8 . 3/9
Such a sweet story. Like father like son XD

Well done, sweetheart )
szolnok09 chapter 8 . 2/6
This fic was just too cute. I'd love to see a sequel where both generartions of Potters and Malfoys are in a relationship. I can kind of see one of the Potters crashing at the others when they done something wrong and trying to get some advice from the other cupple to how to make it wright. OK, now I cannot unsee it, that is just too hilarious.
despicableme chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Brilliant! :D And I'm surprised I haven't come across Dark Lout in fanfics before! Superb nickname :D
melbulcao2008 chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
I absolutely adored this! Loved seeing the kids too, just a lovely story! *swoon* I'm such a hopeless romantic!
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wonder when they gonna find out about their sons.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I found the continued story but now I'm confused since you moved Albus from Syltherin to Ravenclaw. Why?
Articuno chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
I didn't find this one annoying. I really liked it, and I liked reading a bit about Albus and Scorpius since I haven't taken the time to really branch out of Drarry's. Harry and Draco give me the butterflies I crave.

Love your writing as always!
Some strange person chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Just love your story. Thanks
Some strange person chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ha. Great story, Cheryl Dyson. Impressed as always. Now, I'll move on to the remaining chapters. :)
Silvanesti chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Lovely, amusing story.
I know okay chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
At least everything turned out all right in the end.