Reviews for Uncertainty
LadyMaeve chapter 17 . 6/16
I, like all the other reviewers love this story and re-read every so often. Please continue.
amour ephemere chapter 17 . 6/11
you promised to finish this story. this interests me a lot. i love your ff. please do the next chapter. I am very impatient. S'il vous plaît ! Merci!
Even though you haven’t updated in almost six years, I’m glad you left the story up. I like to reread every now and then. It’s still one of the best LotS stories out there.
Cheska68 chapter 17 . 12/16/2017
More please
Eric chapter 17 . 12/16/2017
¿Podrías terminar la historia por favor?
STEVE HUBBARD chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
just come across this story one of the best I have every read you dident finish it why
aylin.eyolf chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Such an amazing story! It's been many years since I read the books or watched the TV series, but you have reminded me how much I love these characters. You bring them to life perfectly!
tailog chapter 17 . 6/21/2017
I still like to read this story just because is awesome!
laviniasarah16 chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
For all the Cara and Kahlan fanfics I read, why does Cara always have to suffer lmao my heart goes for you Cara baby! :D
Shaca chapter 17 . 3/8/2017
Que paso seguir
Ajblaise chapter 17 . 11/5/2016
This is so god, just wish it was finished, probably to much to hope for?
luizamitra chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Man, I Just finished rereading this and it still holds up. I love the journey the characters go on in this fic. Love, LOVE their daughters. And love Kahlan and Cara's characterization. I'm really sorry you didn't finish the story, but I can appreciate what you did do. This one is probably my favorite Cara x Kahlan fic. It's the one I always remember fondly, and the one I comeback to from time to time. I just want to thank you for having taken the time to write this. It meant and means a lot.
standing on the hellmouth16 chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
Love this story! Hopefully we will see the continuation of it! I'm still faithful to it.!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2016
Please, by all that is good in this world, finish this story. Know it's been a while, but there's still people who want to read your work. Need to know the end
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
Would love to see this finished! Please :)