Reviews for Luke Skywalker and the Outer Rim Profiteer
Freefan1412 chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
This little string of happenings is absolutely hilarious. :) It has the absolute right kind of Star-Wars-humor what with the entire mess (life and death fights, moral dilemmas, Jedi, Imps, potential Death Stars) being basically for nothing. Your OCs are interesting enough as well: color me impressed on that front, a feat that isn't easy.
Seriously, it is a great and easy read for in-between. I liked it lots. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Wonderful story! Your character has a very distinct voice and the characters are rather well-rounded. And Luke is just pure awesomeness. Thanks for the story. You really made my day :D
Lynda chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Hi!

It was very funny and Arvis reminds me of Han Solo a bit, but not quite!...

Using the first person, made it more interesting and alive, like it was real.

Keep the good job of entertaining us all!...
GiantMonkeyMan chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
good, fun story. could do with a little touching up here and there but overall a great short story :)
Crazy chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Oooh! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! What a story! I love it.
It does go over the top in a few places, but that kinda fits somehow. Plus I got an idea for a fic I'll probibly never have time to write.
Sreya chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Ha ha! So funny! If only it hadn't had the "Jade Sabre" in it (sorry, never been a Mara fan), I'd say it was the best ever. But it's still awesome. :D
Bec chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I loved it. Keep up the great writing, preferably Star wars. The story, plot, characterizations and the original character pov were just right, and it was funny and ironic and totally believable. I just wonder where Mara was and why Luke had her ship without her. I love Mara but the story worked even without her. I gotta say again, great job!
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
This story was great. You did an incredible job with your OCs! They were very believable and had unique traits. I also love the storyline. Great job - I really enjoyed this.
sexyninjalady chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I have read this about 4 times and lmao everytime! Love it! You have a gift.

"Is it over?" I asked. "Please say yes. Even if you're lying, just say the words. I need to hear them."

Skywalker grinned.

Snigger...
ginchy-amanda chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Oh, I really loved this. I love seeing Luke from another POV and the entire caper was handled so well. Very fun!
Ayy Kaim chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
This is EPIC!
IWannaLightsaber chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Gosh, you are good! Really exciting and very well written especially Luke. I was so refreshed to read this. The plot was so cool! And Arvis was a very human person. I got to know him, which was, interesting and fun. And Luke! Man, we never got to see him in the movies as a grown up Jedi, but always knew he had potential, and you brought that out to awesomely. Loved it! Please keep it up!
MusingWordsmith chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Just finished your story. OH MY GOSH! HILARIOUS! Luke doesn't act like a jerk (at least that's the way us readers take it) but it is plausible someone like that sees it that way.

Nice reunion with Mom btw, "Arvis!" "Mom!" -slap- ROTFL
TheMagnaka chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
I really liked this. Go on and write more like this one :)
sexyninjalady chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
snigger. One of the funnest stories I've read in a long time! Great job!