Reviews for The Hardest Part of the Job
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Loved this.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
You get him! You get him and so does Sophie.
happychica chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Very nice, though there was a placement issue at the scene break. You kept them all in character, and I felt very much like I was watching a cut scene, instead of just reading someone's take on what might have happened. All around, well done. And you included Elliot, which gets you points since he'e my favorite. :)
b-mystique chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Great little interaction beyween soph an cery rarely have moments together. definitely something that would kill el.
YeahLev chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I have to admit I almost didn't read this, because I assumed (shame on me) it'd be a romantic Eliot/Sophie, and I tend to be a stickler on canon stuff most of the time. I'm glad I peaked in, though, because it was a really well written, and it also warmed my canon-loving heart, because Eliot's angst was definitely in keeping with the character on the show, as was Sophie's determination to get to the bottom of the problem. Nice work!
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
YES! I've only recently watched the episode and kept thinking about exactly this scene. Thank you for fleshing it out! I think it matches perfectly with what we've seen on TV. The passage from "When Parker excused herself for the night..." to "...maybe even the whole three." really did it for me, it's so touching. And I love the conversation between Sophie and Eliot. The way Sophie proves that he's not watching is really Sophie-like, very in-character. Besides that the reference to the game makes for a great ending, it's so hard to tie up short fics properly - you've done a very good job pulling this off!