Reviews for A Change of Heart
i-love-cheer chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
i lovvvvvvvvvve to make love to my tomatoessssss.
BB and Rae Fan chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Omg plz plz update soon cuz this story has the ultimate potential to be more awesome than it already is!
Flying786 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Flying786 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
this is a very good story.. I'm very curious for know what gonna happen after.
The Cretin chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
I can only imagine what Gar's face will be when he sees who comes out of that shower. While yeah I think Terra'll be hurt and pissed, on the other hand I'm not a big fan of her anyway. I like the cliffhanger at the end. A good cliffhanger means the author isn't afraid to have fun with the reader. I like that. Mark of a good writer. Hope to read more soon. Good luck and have fun.
teentitangirl25 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
wow...this is awesome! update soon!
Fellinlovetoday chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Ahh I love this. The stripper career was an interesting twist lol I'm glad they're more like teases though. Lookin forward to more!
in freedom or in fear chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
*Snickers* Ol' Garfy's got himself in troubleee. xD

Awesome, as always, but too damn short and cliffhanger-y, evil, evil woman. Update soon and you get e-cookies and my eternal gratitude. Or just e-cookies. xD
RavenInTheDark chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
oh my gosh! hurry up and update! :)))))))))))))))))
teentitangirl25 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
this sounds cool. the only downside to this story is that it has terra in it! she ruins peoples lives! just being there you know? i think she needs a punch in the face...*hint**hint*

You have to update this! and soon! awesome job by the way!
The Cretin chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
First off, I need to apologize. I've been reading so many stories about my favorite heros, so many authors, that I forgot to check in on this one. I'm so sorry. I read another of yer stories today and I hadn't even realized it. I thought that was the first of your work I had read. I must be gettin old. Please don't hold it against me, yer a good writer. On another note, I like this chap. Slinky, sexy, and in many ways very real. Kudos. Hope you continue on this, its a great read.
2lazy2loginavatarluvah chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
AU means alternate universe
RavenInTheDark TatyanaFuller chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
:) Veeery cleaver and sexy having the club called the Hive. great story, and by the way. Us FanFiction writters, write because we love Teen Titans. "well i do... alot!" lol "and, even if people aren't reviewing as much as you would like, there are those that really appreciate your work." so thanks, and PLEASE keep up the good work. we're looking forward to it.
RavenInTheDark chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
mm mm! lol, the longer the better, your a good writer. please continue