Reviews for The Snidget
Bravo. You have managed to fit soooo much into merely 2 chapters! Normally most fanficts which are left on chapter 2 are abandoned, but hell no, you crammed the entire story into them AND kept the story interesting. I positively love the story.
That was awesome. A snidget really suits Harry. I loved this story and thought it was funny.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 9/8
Loved it
Expeliarmus chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
That was excellent... and funny. Featherbrain was really cute and Severus was... touching (?). I loved them!
Thanks
Phoenix6975 chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
this fic was absolutely ... well, adoring is maybe not the right word but it made me feel all fluttery inside
Phoenix6975 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
most of the time I don't like fics with Harry losing, but this one is thus far marvelously written
KneazleGriff chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
Very cute!
Larenars chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I loved this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Harry as a snidget animagus is BRILLIANT. All the other animagus fics feature cats, snakes, and falcons. He should definitely be a bird but a snidget is just perfect. I'm jealous that you thought of it first. Also this fic was awesome. Thanks!
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Wow. I just lovedthis! Especially harry as a snidget. So cyte! The ending was awesome
puretsubasa chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Love this story so much!
Saint Snape chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Such originality! Love this story!
KitElizaKing chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Gorgeous, wonderful, magical story. I've read it twice now and it still knocks my socks off. This plot you came up with is so engaging and lovely, and yet it's also desperate and ugly, with Voldemort slithering over everything that's good. To see Severus succumb to the charms of the bird, even before he knew that it was Harry, and then to see him succumb to Harry's charms and find the hope to live...brilliant!
The physical image of that sword being sheathed in Severus' back was a bloody awesome one. First the mad, terrible way that Voldie put it in there, and then the gentle, powerful way that Harry called it back-wow, I don't think I'll ever forget it.
Thanks for such a moving, impressive story. I'm sure I'll be back to read it again and again.
Pyrane chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Very interesting idea :D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Norven chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
It was a wonderful story! Everything was believable and to the point; sweet, but not syrupy; written in a very good language and not alien to healthy humor. In a word - COOL!)))