Reviews for The Snidget
darkdranzer chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Wow. I just lovedthis! Especially harry as a snidget. So cyte! The ending was awesome
puretsubasa chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Love this story so much!
Saint Snape chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Such originality! Love this story!
KitElizaKing chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Gorgeous, wonderful, magical story. I've read it twice now and it still knocks my socks off. This plot you came up with is so engaging and lovely, and yet it's also desperate and ugly, with Voldemort slithering over everything that's good. To see Severus succumb to the charms of the bird, even before he knew that it was Harry, and then to see him succumb to Harry's charms and find the hope to live...brilliant!
The physical image of that sword being sheathed in Severus' back was a bloody awesome one. First the mad, terrible way that Voldie put it in there, and then the gentle, powerful way that Harry called it back-wow, I don't think I'll ever forget it.
Thanks for such a moving, impressive story. I'm sure I'll be back to read it again and again.
Pyrane chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Very interesting idea :D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Norven chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
It was a wonderful story! Everything was believable and to the point; sweet, but not syrupy; written in a very good language and not alien to healthy humor. In a word - COOL!)))
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Loved it! Very well done!
mabidiso chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I have loved your stories for years, and originally read them on ArchiveOfOurOwn. Your stories, for me, form a benchmark by which to measure the quality of others. How I wish more stories could come even close to that mark.
All Nightmare Long chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
No offense, but it came as absolutely no surprise that it was Harry.

...

But the way it was revealed to Snape had me roaring with laughter. Bravo!
melissa Ivory chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
this was a lovely story, and i love how you showed how everything developed, but there was never any real mention of how Severus' feelings for Lily changed into feelings for Harry, once he found out that the Snidget was the Boy Wonder. even without that, this is an instant favourite.
DammitJim chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Great fic!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I love the Snidget Harry. He was so cute and it was so sweet how they 'talked'.

Great story, thanks.
Rosie chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Love this story! Featherbrain and Featherless the Giant - fantastic!
Knocks chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Adding this to my favorites for the giggles. Harry's animagus is adorable.
Brinton Twinz chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Wow! Keep up the awesome fics!