Reviews for Wolf Kids
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
sooo cute! i never rlly thought about the fact theyre both 'wolf kids'. nice job
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
this is so perfectly innocent and adorable :') love it!
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love seeing their friendship, super cute:)
animal0123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Love
XoXo-Smiley-Riley-OxOx chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I really love this fic! I'm a sucker for Teddy and Victoire.
RHr4eva chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was so sweet.

""That's silly," Victoire says immediately, taking his hand and squeezing it. "You're not wrong. You're perfectly right, and so was your dad and so is mine and so am I. We're all just right, just the way we are."

Her words, far too wise and profoundly naïve at the same time, bring a smile to his face. "Yeah. I guess we're both just wolf kids.""

I loved this. It was so innocent and adorable. Great work!
prettyfaceandelectricsoul chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
You should do another chapter, like a years later, after being exposed to the wider world and making new friends, then meeting again under full moon thing.
Crowsister chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This story is like a new pillow: short and fluffy. :) I love it.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So cute! I loved how they found common ground and instead of blowing up about it, made it into an inside thingy. Great job!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
So, I don't really like Teddy/Victoire (at all actually), but this was pretty sweet.

Vic's words were wise for a nine year old.

Short, sweet, and simple!

I really enjoyed it, even if I don't like the pairing. :)
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Aww, Teddy and Victoire are so cute! I loveloveadore these two together, and you made their personalities really cute, and really believable. Like how Teddy could see that people disliked him because Remus was his father, but Victoire could reassure him. They are both so innocent, and I think that adds a real layer to the story.

Great job Pearl!
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Lovelylovelylovely.

I love their little kid friendship. You described them /exactly/ the way they are in my head, so I absolutel this.

I loved your description of the two "wolf kids". I've always thought of them being like that, having that my-dad-got-bitten-by-a-werewolf connection, but I had no idea how to put it in a story, so you can imagine how much I love this.

15/15 for Pearl!
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hey, Pearl :)

I did the same challenge, but took a different perspective. Your perspective was really interesting though, and I loved it :) I just loved how they are both 'wolf kids'. I'd never actually thought about that before!

You're making me like this pairing just a little bit more :)
lowi chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
How cute! I really like it, and also that you bring in Bill in the story, because I often tend to forget about his troubles.

Anyway, very good! As your stories use to be...
Pepe Le Pew chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is amazing.

I just want to hug him and hold him and comfort him, but its a good thing little Torie is there!

I loved the concept behind it too. I never really thought about it, especially considering that I often forgot all about Bill having been attacked by Fenrir, but this really makes you think about it.

Teddy and Victoire will both have been affected and for children - especially of the ages you depict in this - that would probably have been something that really tore at them. That's why I think this is awesome, because they value their dads way more - even if Teddy's a bit on the gloomy side - than what other people say.

Great work, I love it!