Reviews for The Death of Me
Angelmana chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
That was awesome ... Please please update soon I would love to read more... Later for now

Roganette chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Loved this, and sorry not see it completed. Very intense and addictive, not to mention smutty as hell, loved brotherhood/rogue elements there.
And so glad to see jean getting what was coming to her at the end there.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Fucking brilliant story! Well done! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
FW Wandering chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
I like what you did to Jean.
Mrs Carly Howlett chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
I love love love love looooooved this story! Where is the ending? :'(
HawkAngel XD chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
darn! killing her was a fantastic way to send Jean away... lovely work!

HopelessJynx chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter - your stories are amazing
Possibilityoflament chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Is there going to be more?
starlite22 chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
I really don't like Jene in this story. Poor Rogue
KeitorinNara chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
Pleeeeease consider updating this again!
Lisa chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
Just came back through and reread this story. Hoping that you'll come back to it and finish it off cause I love it
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
soo good, hope you continue
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2011
Hey love your writing and I was wondering wwhen you are going to finish this story
SilverSheWolf13 chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
THANK YOU FOR KILLING JEAN. I can't understand why she can't just stay dead in the actually movies, just like I can't see why Rogue and Logan never get together in them or why in X-men evolution Kitty is with Lance and not Kurt.

Great story though I personally would have made the baby a girl I really like you style of writing and the way you made the characters seem like your own. chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
I know you are working on Guarding a Rogue but I have just read this from beginning to end (again) and I wanted to just let you know how good it STILL is and hopefully at some point you can get back to it. I would love to see it finished. There is lots to still tell: Are the X-men going to investigate Jean's murder? Are they going to care? Are we going to have a big X-men/Brotherhood confrotation?